My Junis A

Just need to assemble…but he’s done. Yay lol now I can go back to painting someone else :smile:

l

27 Likes

Absolutely breathtaking :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much, Joy!
I wish my camera could actually capture the color of his skin better though. So dull :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

He doesn’t look dull to me at all- the forum always washes pictures out and my brain autocorrects based on the colors around the baby. Haha. He’s beautiful!

1 Like

He is indeed beautiful!

1 Like

Gorgeous baby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you Angie and Kelly!

Gorgeous

1 Like

What a beautiful baby! I just saw him on Reborns. Good luck for finding his mama soon! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thanks @Evee and @YelenaRey !
He may be priced too high for what things are right now…we’ll see…

2 Likes

His price is right IMO. I looked at your nursery and actuary was shocked for how low you sold your rooted babies in the past considering your quality.

1 Like

He’s wonderful! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Oh my gosh! He’s perfect! I love his hairline and I can’t believe how boyish he looks. I’d have never guessed this kit could be a boy.

2 Likes

@YelenaRey I ended up lowering their prices considerably because they kept sitting :worried:
Thank you🙂 @kareninflorida and @Alypants

2 Likes

Amazing job :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

What a gorgeous lil boy!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Beautiful hair and style. Love your boy!

1 Like

I forgot to mentioned that those rooted eyebrows look so natural! Great job!

1 Like

He is such a precious little boy !!! Great workmanship on him !

1 Like

Thanks so much ladies! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @AGivensBaby @cherielynn09 @rainbow @pia and @YelenaRey

2 Likes