My June came today!

Dear Lord she is huge fat! This is the body 300 on her but IMO it needs to be larger overall.

Here she is next to Marissa

15 Likes

Received mine today too!

Odd though, I never received an email that they sent it.

Somebody post her next to Big Joe please! :heart:

The body does look a lil small to me too.

3 Likes

I don’t have him. Never gotten one yet.

That body does look a little small.

1 Like

I went back and looked at the recommended bodies again and this one (#300) is the slimmer of the 2 and suggested to use if you plan to put the torso over it. I did not order the torso. I am not sure if the other one (#8828) is bigger enough to satisfy me though. I would love to see someone else’s photo of her on it if anyone has it.

1 Like

I would like to see the #8828 too as I do not have that size and don’t think I have ever purchased it.

I already had this one in my stash so I did not order any body for her til I could see if this one would work. I am saying it is a no for me. It not only looks too slim but I do not think it is long enough either.

I agree, based on your picture it does look too short for my preference as well. I hate when I think I have the right sized body and I don’t. I also have the 300 in my stash and had planned to use it.

Does anyone know if the bigger Joseph body that RoseAnn makes would fit this baby too?

1 Like

I think so, as I ordered 2 from her; one for my Joseph and one for June

Darn I ordered the 300 body while waiting for Sleeping June to come out but now I feel like it’s definitely too small because I wasn’t going to purchase the torso but I didn’t read the whole page to notice just scrolled to the items that go with the doll if you know what I’m talking about and clicked on the first body I saw. Will this body work without the torso or is it too far off???

I quickly put her in the Kenzie body. No way the 300 is going to work. I got the belly plate not torso. 24mm eyes to me are too small…MISTAKE!! I had 22mm eyes in her. 24mm work much better. So sorry for any confusion.

IDK, Emmy’s 5 inches bigger. That’s a lot, but you might be on to something. Her body’s only 1 1/2 inches longer but definitely chubbier. It just might work. Kenzie and Amelia are both 25"’ and their bodies are the same length as the recommended ones.

2 Likes

She’s Really big! I’m pretty happy with Kenzie’s body :slight_smile:

Kenzie’s body is on sale right now so I would pick it up as soon as you can :slight_smile:

1 Like

That body does look too short for her. What a shame.

OK I spoke to someone who is a seamstress, reborns babies and also has a baby June.
She says that a reborn doll’s body should be 1.5 to 2 times the length of the head. That is the proper proportion. So she put a 28" body from MacPherson’s on her baby and said it is a perfect fit for size/proportion. If that be the case, then Kenzie’s body probably does look pretty good.
I ordered the 8828 last night and now wish I had not…

Doesn’t Kenzie’s head tip back since she’s crawling? Would her body be sewed differently because of that?

I wondered about that too. I have never reborn Kenzie or seen her body but it looks like in the stock photos that it has gathers down the back to make it do so. If that be the case, I would unsnip them or go with a different body.

2 Likes