My Joseph awake (as a girl)

My daughter has a good friend who has admired her dolls for a long time but could not afford a true reborn of her own. The little girl lives with her grandmom who purchased her one of those ones off of ebay from China. I had fixed the body on that doll for her (OMG the amount of stuffing in that doll could have stuffed 3 dolls and made the doll look like she was wearing shoulder pads) but decided to surprise her with a true reborn of her own for a Christmas/ 11th birthday present. I didn’t add any pictures of her with the doll because I don’t want to do that on a public forum but here is her doll. Her reaction was priceless. My daughter and her will play together with their dolls even when they aren’t together on facetime. I gave the baby blonde hair and blue eyes so that she would look just like her new mommy.

35 Likes

Very thoughtful and generous of you. That is one thing that makes a person feel so good inside. To bring such joy to another without asking anything in return. :slight_smile: I know she is very happy.

1 Like

It does. Honestly, if I could afford to financially, I would give all my dolls away. I just love seeing the smiles. Unfortunately I am a newly single mom so finances don’t allow that.

2 Likes

SHe is beautiful!!

1 Like

She is gorgeous! Love her beautiful fair complexion and blue eyes. Pink is her color!

1 Like

How sweet of you! I’m sure she will never forget your kindness. That’s a beautiful Joseph !!

1 Like

So nice of you!

1 Like

Beautiful baby and very generous of you.

1 Like

That’s very sweet of you.
The baby is absolutely adorable!

1 Like

She is beautiful

I love surprise people with dolls I love seeing how happy they are I have donated quite a few dolls

1 Like

Very generous of you. Your doll is beautiful.

1 Like