My husband

As some of my posts have suggested my husband is very supportive of my hobby. I was complaining that I wasn’t very good at painted/pencil hair and need to develop more patience for rooting. I showed him pictures of @specialmoments hair so he could see what I was talking about. He then said give me that head. I am working on Avery for my neighbors daughter. Knowing it was just for the neighbor girl he decided to see what he could do with it. I have decided that he is naturally much better than me. Now for the tricky part of getting him to practice more. I promised never to tell anyone… Oops… Let me know what you think!

Ignore my messiness. :grin:

13 Likes

That’s awesome for a first time!! Your hubby is definitely a “keeper”. :wink:

2 Likes

He did a great job!!! Kudos for your hubby!!!

2 Likes

I think so! Its funny because he is a carpenter so a real man’s man but he loves art so I sucked him in a little. I always tell him what a great role model he is for his daughters! I definitely think having the 5 girls softened him up.

5 Likes

That’s so AWESOME! I told my hubby I HATE and SUCK at rooting so he has offered to give it a shot… I have a Berenjuer La Newborn ready to keep him busy during his time off next week :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love it!

1 Like

OMG…I’m so proud of him and I don’t even know him…LOL!!! WAY TO GO ~ hey, maybe he’s find his calling. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve decided what I want for Christmas. A husband like yours. Does he want a side job painting hair?

4 Likes

Lol! He just asked me if I posted it anyway (bc he knows me so well) and asked if I had critique for him and if anyone like it. He cracks me up! I really won’t be able to tell anyone is my “real” life if I want him to continue.

@jeanhai I am extremely blessed to have him. Maybe I can bribe him to start doing by telling him if he gets really good he can charge for it. Haha!

1 Like

Wow!! Your husband did an awesome job!

1 Like

Here is the finished baby. She is for an 8 year old. We keep our boat on the neighbor’s property during the winter. They won’t let us pay them anything for storage although they don’t have a ton of money so I usually find stuff to use at “rent” for Christmas. This year I am making them dolls to give to their two daughters.

1 Like

Wow. I wish that would happen over here!!!

3 Likes

Oh yes…seems he’s got a natural talent for it…great job!!!

1 Like

Wow! Your hubby did a fantastic job x

1 Like