My first WIP & someone wants to buy it!

Well this kit was just a trial for me as it my first, buy my sister has seen it and wants to buy it as a gift for a 70 year old ladies birthday & he is not even finished, now I feel under pressure lol

17 Likes

Amazing! Congratulations! But I say keep that baby and make her another one. According to all the experienced artists here, first one is a keeper!

5 Likes

I agree, you should try to keep your first one! He’s precious, great job!

2 Likes

Congratulations! She’s adorable! I’d say to let her buy the baby for that precious lady! Take lots of pics of her before she leaves! That’s a wonderful gift for that lady. I didn’t keep my first. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I have already agreed she can buy it, I think the lady gets lonely now her children are all grown & my sister really wants this one for her, I was going to keep it but would rather it makes someone else happy x

6 Likes

It’s totally up to you…its really cute and great job on your first!!

I gave my first to my granddaughter when she was 4…but it was a Walmart berenger baby and deserved to be in the trash can…looked like a NICU heart baby…at least that’s what my. Piece who worked in Infant NICU told me…it was pretty sad :rofl:

2 Likes

Agreed! Love others before ourselves. You’re making the right decision. I’m an empty-nester and this would be so sweet for me.

3 Likes

Thank you, I will have a new grandson to cuddle any day now so I won’t have time to cuddle this one & he definitely needs cuddles x

Aww I’m sure it wasn’t that bad & I bet it made your granddaughter happy x

Congratulations! Beautiful first baby!

1 Like

He/she looks very nice for your first! Great job!

1 Like

That makes me happy to hear. Good for you and your big heart. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

He’s adorable and I’m sure she’s going to love him. Do make sure you keep some pictures. He looks like he’s almost finished. What’s left?

1 Like

Still need to finish rooting the back of the head, & I noticed that one eye has thicker eyelashes than the other so need to put that right, then I can put him together, my daughter is a newborn photographer so I have booked him in for a photoshoot before he goes :joy:

2 Likes

He’s adorable great job on his hair!!! Can’t wait to see his photo shoot :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you x

That’s great! I say sell it- and use the money to buy more kits!!!

1 Like