My first sculpt....come see!

Took me two days and it’s only about 1 1/2" long, but I am so proud of my widdle foot! LOL!!! My friend, Joy Calhoon, is an awesome OOAK doll sculptor and she wanted to practice teaching a class to someone who has never sculpted. That would be ME…and here’s the result. We’ll try sculpting a baby foot another time, this is an adult foot.

I am in awe! You did fantastic and wow, what detail! How long did it take you? I get impatient and rush the little details too much. Now I see what a big difference taking your time makes.

Thanks so much, you guys!

That little foot took about 9 hours…not sure sculpting is my thing.

it was FUN, though.

Wow, it’d be great even if you already had loads of experience, but for a first… Super!

Awesome foot! Now on to bigger things! You will have to make a keychain out of it. lol

Thanks everyone; you’re so sweet!

I am looking for the like button!

Karen - you did fantastic! Congratulations!

Looks great to me you did a fabulous job. now on to the babies Linda

Thats amazing! It looks so great, cant wait to see more of what you do, Karen!
Hugs
Katie

That is such a pretty dainty foot you have there! LOVE IT

great job!

Oh my, that is fantastic, you have got a natural talent for sculpting. It looks so real. I’m hoping that your baby’s foot will grow into a full baby sculpt. I will be looking forward to that. We will all be cheering you on. Go Karen!

Thank you all so much; your kind comments mean a lot to me and I mean that sincerely. Not sure when I’ll try sculpting again, but hope to make a newborn foot next. Not brave enough to try a head or anything yet.

Its so realistic!

Thanks…the more I look at it, the more I realize…I pretty much sculpted my own foot.

Seriously your very first sculpted thing? Well if it is, I have some news for you: You have quite a career in sculpting ahead of you. Major props to you! Well done!

I love baby feets!

First I thought it was a lifesized foot It’s fantastic for a first try!

— Begin quote from “beachbabies”

Seriously your very first sculpted thing? Well if it is, I have some news for you: You have quite a career in sculpting ahead of you. Major props to you! Well done!

— End quote

WOW…thank you! How nice of you to say that. I was soooo nervous when she baked it, fired it, or whatever she did…I just KNEW it’d blow up just like the bowl I made in 7th grade. WHEW!!! Progress is progress, even if it DID take me a few decades.