My first reborn-Moby kit

This is my first kit, I had a so much fun figuring how how this baby would look in the end. I made him as a gift. I tell once I put his eyes in I feel in love with this kit! :smile:

7 Likes

Well doneā€¦what a cutie! and welcome to the reborning worldā€¦Just one warning for youā€¦Itā€™s terribly addictiveā€¦kinda like potato chipsā€¦you canā€™t have/do just one!..
You have done a very nice job!

2 Likes

Your first??? Wow you did an amazing job. Iā€™m shocked that is your first. I love love love the painted hair. Great job. If you have more photos, please share.

Welcome to dolly land & the world of ā€œreborningā€.

Like Starr was saying once you start it is extremely hard to stop. Extremely addictive!!

2 Likes

Wow, Denise! Great job! Iā€™d love to see more pics, too!

1 Like

You did really good for a first. Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

welcome to the family and omg he is adorable great job

1 Like

WOW, wonderful first baby!! Iā€™m sure you already have the ā€œbugā€. Whoever is the recipient of this little one is going to go crazy with love. Welcome to the forum family. Waiting on more pics of many more babies. Happy Reborning!!!

Kudos! Youā€™ve done an excellent job. The hair looks GREAT!!

Thank you :smiley: I am addicted I have ti admit, I am working on two now. Here is a few more of this baby, I made him a boy.

5 Likes

I love your baby, he is so adorable. May I make a small suggestion? Next baby watch your eyebrows, I think they are a little too high. Otherwise he is perfect. To bad you arenā€™t keeping him, cause heā€™s your first. That way you can watch your progress, Great Job!!!

1 Like

WONDERFUL 1st baby. The painted hair is better than many of the reborner that have painted many heads. You definitely have a talent and I can sure understand why it was hard for you toilet this one go. Lynn is right about the brows being a little high, but the color is great.

LOL! Pia, auto-correct got you again! (Toilet) :wink:

ā€œto letā€ - darn spell correct!

1 Like

Thank you so much. I had not even thought about his eye brows being too high, I will watch for that, thank you. Great advise :slight_smile: I have just finished another. I am working on the Lainey kit now.

1 Like