My first reborn, June sleeping

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share a photo of my first ever reborn. I made lots of mistakes along the way including having to remove all the hair after rooting and gluing and starting again. I enjoyed every second, although sometimes I never thought I would finish. Got lots of help and tips from the forum so thank you all😊

28 Likes

She’s such a pretty baby. You’ve worked so hard on her and it shows. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you : )

1 Like

She turned out really sweet…nice job on your first baby!!!

1 Like

That’s a beautiful baby ! You work hard and got talent, you will go far !

1 Like

Beautiful first baby! I can’t wait to see more of your work. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you😊

Thank you😊

1 Like

Great job on her. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

She turned out really cute. Very nice first baby. Who will you do next?

1 Like

Great first baby! I love the photo you took of her too!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Hi, thank you :blush: I have Noah and Dominic asleep. I’m going to try doing two at the same time. I know I used too much hair on my first one! I rooted all her hair and then cut it badly so I had to take it all out and root again. The second time I styled it as I went and then glued it. I also have a fairy Zodi waiting to root, I bought some ombre lilac and pale blue Suri Alpaca, so I can’t wait to have another go :grinning:

A great job on your first and NB June is such a sweetie. Looking forward to seeing your Noah and Dominic.

You did great and should be very proud of yourself! Looking forward to see your next baby!

She is so pretty!

I agree beautiful first baby :heart:

She is so beautiful!!

Sooo pretty great job :heart:

Darling Baby, you did a Beautiful job with her. You should be proud :smiley: