My Christmas Keepers

All are beautiful! Loving the toddler with the two red bows! Such beauties!

1 Like

They are all adorable!..Ill bet you had a great time dressing them up and posing :slight_smile:

1 Like

She has a super cute face but the limbs were not as well sculpted so I used Realborn limbs. Sunny has both beautiful smile and limbs and tummy plate for the same $.

2 Likes

That picture is adorable. Good luck with your sales.

Thanks for the heads up. That is disappointing!!! Glad you could make it work.

1 Like

My husband and kids wish I would sell them!! I make them for me and then give them away for the most part

ā€¦

Beautiful babies!! Love the group picture!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Super cute! That must have taken quite some time.
I just wanna come and play with all of them, haha.

1 Like

I have been making them for family and friends and I have a lot of family. I was trying to pick a favorite from your beautiful Christmas Card and couldnā€™t, they are all wonderful. The one that stands out to me is the baby in the top row with the red and white striped hat on. Who is she?

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous babies !

1 Like

beautiful babies and picture xx

1 Like

Beautiful picture and wow :heart_eyes: what a dreamy collection :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:!!!

1 Like

That is by Karlotta by Karola Wegerich. I made her a long time ago and love putting her in that sweater every Christmas

1 Like

Who is that beside Saskia and is AA?

1 Like

Beautiful babies, beautiful Christmas clothes and beautiful picture

1 Like

OH MY GOODNESS!! Iā€™m showing my husband this so he stops whining about my five! LOL They are all soooooo beautiful!

4 Likes

Julietta awake by Natali Blick. And Julietta asleep is Asian-Caucasian in the plaid dress with Minnie Mouse.

1 Like

I know!! I am sure there are a few women saying ,ā€œSee, Honey, my collection isnā€™t so badā€ to their husbands!! LOL

2 Likes

Heehee! But theyā€™re sooooo cute!!

1 Like

I loveeeeee

1 Like