My BLISSFUL BABIES PIF

I won @wispywillowrebo PIF so it’s my turn. :blush: I leave today for vacation with my wonderful husband. At our age this is more of an escape than anything else. We are going to the Southern Caribbean to visit several of the Saint islands. With that being said…my PIF involves telling us YOUR favorite escape or vacation spot. Include a picture if you can. I’ll randomly draw a winner when I return on Labor Day!! I’ll start us off.

My favorite get a way is of course the Caribbean

15 Likes

Enjoy your vacation !!!

1 Like

My favorite place is Maui , Hawaii .

5 Likes

We love Disney!

7 Likes

Don’t add me in please but I want to say have fun on your vacation and you are beautiful!

3 Likes

Costa Rica! I can’t pick one city, I have traveled the entire country and love every inch. :heart:️ oh and @Blissfulbabies have a WONDEFUL vacation!!! :champagne::crown::bikini::dancer:t3::dancer:t3::dancer:t3:

6 Likes

My favorite place is the Outer Banks of North Carolina, especially Cape Hatteras.

7 Likes

Have a great vacation. My greatest vacation was going to ROSE this year. Seriously it was because i have not had any sort of vacation for twenty years until this one!

11 Likes

My favorite getaway is New England. It’s where I was born and where all my childhood friends still live - most are in Massachusetts, specifically! We recently went on a roadtrip to the East coast. It was my 2-yr-old puppy’s first long roadtrip, and she got to meet all my long-distance friends… despite not really liking other dogs, she got along well with my oldest friend’s mini schnauzer :smile:

6 Likes

I have a few favorite places that I like to vacation. I guess a lot of my choice would depend on my mood. But if I had to choose just one, I would have to say Cocoa Beach, FL. It’s not one of the most beautiful beaches in the world or anything but it holds amazing memories for me. I’ve been going there since I was a kid with my Grandparents and now I take my kiddos there when we go to Florida.

6 Likes

@MichelleP20 what about Denver? :blush:

1 Like

My favorite vacation spot is Charleston, SC. We go there as often as possible. This year, though, we are sending our daughter and future son-in-law there for their honeymoon. Maybe we will get to go next year.

9 Likes

I have been to lots of wonderful places since meeting Bob. One of my “bucket list” places is the Maldives. I think it cost a small fortune to go there so it may never happen, BUT I wanna stay in one of those bungalows over the water lol

However, from the time I was 32 I have always LOVED our family beach trips to Gulf Shores, Alabama. Even though I live on the Atlantic coast I will always have a very special place in my heart for the Alabama Gulf Coast.

And of course, my trips back home to Arkansas are always great, and anything Bob and I do together. My trip to UTAH to ROSE this Summer was the bombdigity too. Love all my dolly friends!!!

Have a fantastic trip Melanie!!!

7 Likes

@heartstringsnursery Bette my 2 oldest daughters were born in Charleston. It truly is a beautiful place.

1 Like

Looks like a lot of us love the beach and beautiful views. My husband and I just sailed back into Peurto Rico and will be boarding our flight back to Alabama shortly. We had an amazing time. Tomorrow is Labor Day…I’ll draw the winner’s name then! Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

Kinsay likes Gulf Shores, too!

5 Likes

Okay y’all we have a WINNER. I wrote down all names of those that entered. Got my cat “Cheese” to pay attention as threw the names in the air. The first one he put his paw on is the winner!!!

CONGRATS @LisaLynn
I’ll be mailing your PIF gift this Wednesday. :tada::smirk_cat::heart:

9 Likes

Sorry I was so late at night posting this. The first day back from vacation is always a busy one. Tomorrow won’t be much better…playing catch up.

1 Like

Congrats @LisaLynn. You have the cat on your side…lol.

4 Likes

Yay! I’m so excited!!! How fitting that my first PIF win is with you, Melanie? :grinning::two_hearts::heart_eyes_cat: Thank you little kitty​:blush:

2 Likes