My BIG BOY Easton

Just wanted to share a few pics of this big boy; I love him; had fun shopping for a big baby for a change! I almost opened his eyes…then I remembered how I ruined my poor, unfortunate Celeste and had to get a new head (for her, not me…LOL) ~ so I left him sleeping. Still can’t help but wonder how he’d look with open eyes, though. Hmmmm

20 Likes

Hey, Karen. Do you have one upright picture so we can really see his face? He looks pretty cute from what I can see. Did you use the recommended body? I’m asking because he doesn’t look like a linebacker doing bust exercises.

1 Like

I used the body that BB recommended and it was okay…full arms and legs with gathers in the front and back, so I didn’t even make any adjustments to it this time.

Here’s a full face shot:

11 Likes

Oh, I love him! He’s adorable x

2 Likes

He’s cute. I love the outfit with the plaid jacket.

2 Likes

So cute, Karen. You did a wonderful job on his hair and eyebrows.
I’m hoping mine will be a girl.

1 Like

I’m kind of thinking mine might have to be a girl to sell. We’ll see.

1 Like

I love him as a boy.

1 Like

I like yours way better than the prototypes. He’s so cute.

1 Like

I like him as a boy, too. Boys can be tough to sell, though, although I’ve sold my fair share of boys this year, for sure, so maybe he’ll be okay.

WOW! Thank you, Helen! I sooooo appreciate that!

1 Like

He is adorable, Karen. This is the first finished Easton I have seen, and I really like him.

1 Like

He is adorable Karen! I just finished painting mine but I am sooooo dreading starting to root his hair,his head is so darn big!! It’s gonna take me forever cause I root really slow, even a small head takes me a week at least. So maybe I’ll have him done by------Neaxt June???

2 Likes

I think you’re wrong. I have found that my boys sold as well as my girls this past year. His outfit is adorable. Makes him look quite dapper.

1 Like

@kareninflorida What size clothing’s you bought for him please ?? I am working on Grant…he is adorable like Easton

1 Like

Adorable! It’s hard work being a baby! Lol

1 Like

Everything he’s wearing is size 6 month from Carter’s ~ shoes are a two but could maybe be a one with no socks.

I want to do Grant soon, but want her to be a girl. :blush:

1 Like

@kareninflorida Thank you !!! Somebody reborned Grant and it is a baby Girl…and very cute .

1 Like

I saw her as a girl and just loved her! I seem to keep turning out boys these days, though…gotta think PINK around here for a change, huh?! :smile:

1 Like

What an adorable boy…!!..:slight_smile:

2 Likes