My Bellaphant!

I just wanted to show everyone my adorable little Bellaphant that Carrie made for me. The picture includes the outfit from Jacky that I plan to use it with. Sorry about the quality of the pictures, it is a dark cloudy day here in PA.

30 Likes

Wow! It all looks great together!

4 Likes

Oh!!! It’s PERFECT!!!

3 Likes

Yay! I’m glad your baby Bellaphant arrived safely. It looks perfect with the outfit!

4 Likes

Oh wow… gorgeous.

Is your Bellafant going to be part of a sale with a reborn in that outfit? It would be beautiful and very tempting to customers.

I am in the process of buying her latest blue one but I’m keeping the little thing for me. It’s just too cute.

2 Likes

All SOOOO pretty!!! Can’t wait to see your pictures with
your baby!!!

2 Likes

It will be part of the sale. I may just order one for a picture prop later. They are tooooo cute.

5 Likes

Such a beautiful set! Lucky mama who gets that gorgeous Bellaphant and that lovely outfit!

3 Likes

It is all gorgeous!

2 Likes

Perfect photo prop!!!

1 Like

Too cute!

1 Like

Beautiful! Looks like they were made for each other!

2 Likes

Hi Diane, what baby are you putting this on? The outfit is beautiful and the toy is adorable!!

1 Like

@lynn I am working on Chloe by Linda Murray. I will post when I am done. Her head is a hard one to root, so it is taking me longer than I thought. My right hand cramps quickly, so with the rain we are getting in Pa. , the arthritis is acting up.

1 Like