My baby Phoenix

I just thought I would share my baby Phoenix. If I was a doll collector he would be a keeper. I am totally in love with him :smile:

16 Likes

I LOVE all his hair!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awwwww!!! He is beautiful!!!

1 Like

Oh bless him. He’s gorgeous. I too am loving his hair x

1 Like

Thanks everyone. My first try using alpaca hair. My babies always have a lot of hair even after 10 years I have a hard time at thin hair. :smiley:

3 Likes

Do you cut your hair shorter on top and leave it longer on the sides? I can never get that look. I wish I had trouble with thin hair. I can’t do nice thick hair. Any tips?

2 Likes

He is so precious! Love his hair! He will make some lucky new mommy very happy.

1 Like

Yes, I cut the hair shorter on top and left a little length on the sides. I should have left a little more on the sides and then I cut it at an angle. When I do thin hair it always looks like I have bald spots, so I just keep rooting :smile:
I wasn’t really sure about using Alpaca hair since I had heard it was hard to use. I had no breakage at all, and it was the natural color. I really love the look!

5 Likes

I love Alpaca too. It’s so-o-o soft! I don’t have any trouble with it at all. What I have trouble with is blond colored, super-fine mohair. It pulls out, it breaks, and even when it roots right, it’s invisible. I’m rooting one like that right now that is driving me bonkers!

2 Likes

Yes I love his too, it so says boy.

1 Like

Wow! Beautiful baby! I love the hair.