My 5 years Rebornoversary!

Today I celebrate my 5 years Rebornoversary!

After watching so many tutorials, I started to paint on 1/1/2019 and my 1st baby Ella was born on 1/23/2019.
Needless to say she was so far away from perfect, I struggled with the color of her lips, painted eyebrows and hair, but I still was so proud of what I created.
After that I couldn’t imagine my life without that art-form.

In those 5 years this is what I was able to accomplish:

• in 2021 I was chosen by Sarah Mellman to create my first prototypes for Enchanted Kreature Kits - vampling Owen and puppy Pickles;
  • in 2021 I received the 2nd place Award in the Fantasy category at Kansas Doll Show;
  • in 2022 I created 5 more prototypes for Enchanted Kreature Kits;
  • in 2022 I was nominated in 10 top MacPherson’s contest participants for RebornFX and pictures of my Mason and Rylee are featured on their website;
  • 2023 was my 1st year as a vendor at the show and I learned a lot from that DOTWE experience;
  • in June 2023 at the DOTWE I received three 1st place Awards: Best Entry in the Fantasy category, Best Display, and People Choice award;
  • in December 2023 I participated as a vendor at the Yophi Doll show and won 1st place in the Fantasy category and 2nd place in Intermediate Reborn category.

I am so grateful to all my amazing customers who provided loving homes for my art-babies! :heart: And I am so excited to see what the next 5 years will bring as I am still learning every day!

And thank you, little baby-Ella, as it all began with you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ella_7_2

Ella_5_3

19 Likes

Congratulations, @YelenaRey ! You’re a very talented artist! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Happy Rebornoversary!
You are a lovely artist!

1 Like

I love this list, I love your skills, I love your babies, but most of all I love you as a person & friend! Happy Rebornaversary! May you continue to shine like the little stars you create! :star::heart::trophy:

1 Like

Happy anniversary!!!

1 Like

I am soooo glad you joined us on the artist side of reborning :two_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats @YelenaRey ! Your amazing and so are all of your babies! You’ve accomplished so much in such a short time, and you should be very proud :heart:

1 Like

Happy Reborniversary! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations Yelena, those are impressive accomplishments!

1 Like

Congrats!! x

1 Like

Happy Rebornversity!!! :tada: :tada: :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations, you’re so talented and deserve all those accomplishments (and more)! :tada:

Aww, thank you so much, Karen! I am not sure about the talent, but I am certainly enjoying painting those babies and paint every single one of them as it would be my keeper.

1 Like

Thank you so much, Angie!

Thank you so much, Shara! Friendship and support of each other, valuable inputs and even constructed critiques are the most valuable thing that this hobby and this forum ‘gifted’ to me. I am so happy and honored to know some of you in person and even call my friends! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much, dear Jenni! I am honored to be in the group of wonderful reborn artists.
I think I mentioned that before that when I joined the forum and were asking my newbie questions I felt like I talked to celebrities.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @chatrat @quiltsabunch @Claire @Onesleepingangel @missannie2

2 Likes

Thank you so much, dear Olivia! :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! It’s really amazing to see your accomplishments in the last 5 years!! :heart::heart: