My 2 newest Wee Ones!

I forgot to show these little ones! The Elsie kit is named Felix, and the Dakota kit is named Kodi! I love them! Felix is so cuddly! I could snuggle him all day!! :smile:
I went to the dentist a couple days ago, and I brought Kodi with me! The dental hygienists were all holding him, and couldn’t believe that I made him, because I am only 12 years old! It makes me feel good when I make someone happy! I love it when I get reactions! Don’t you? :smile:

11 Likes

I love the hair!!! You are AAAAAMMMMMAAAAAZZZZZIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

Thank you! you are also AAAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAZZZZZIIIINNNGGGGG!!! :smile: :heart_eyes:
LOL!!! :laughing:

1 Like

Awwwwwwww!!! Xoxoxo :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Love love love both of them! Kodi’s hair is TO DIE FOR! :heart_eyes: I really am going to get a baby by you one of these days! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Why do you think Kodi is making that face???

2 Likes

Aww!! Thank you! :heart: I will give you a special price for a custom! :smile: $225!

2 Likes

Saving up my pennies lol. :wink:

1 Like

As a former Nursery nurse, I would say the facial expression is because he needs to burp! That happens a lot in the nursery. I love the hair. Is it paint or pencils? Maybe I can do that myself some day.

5 Likes

I don’t know!! Gas? Bad dream! Lol! :laughing:

2 Likes

Probably hungry! At least, that’s the face I make when I wake up in the morning and want breakfast! :grin:

2 Likes

His hair is painted! I don’t do pencil! :wink:

2 Likes

Nice work!

1 Like

Examples of painted hair!!!

Saylor’s hair…

The hair I painted on Nikki’s heads…

Sorry about all the pics!

4 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

They are both so cute! They look like little cuddle bugs.

1 Like

I can’t wait to get them tomorrow!!!

2 Likes

They’re adorable, Willow! I love the hair, too. :blush:

1 Like

aww they really are adorable

1 Like

You are so very talented!! Beautiful hair ! Love it love it ! :heartpulse::purple_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like