More Heat Set Paints Coming!

Because Genesis Heat Set Paint has been so difficult to get for so long of time, we began working on a new source for Heat Set Paints a little over 5 months ago. We’ve kept this project “under the radar” to give us time to test it.

But now that Genesis is officially being discontinued by its manufacturer, it is time to announce that we will be able to continue to offer heat set paints to our customers.

Trial sets of the new heat set paints should be available in the next few weeks. Pricing has not yet been determined.

We are thinking of doing various promotions, such as free paint with minimum purchase, or similar promotions, for our initial release. The colors we will regularly keep in stock will be based on the feedback we get from the trial sets.

In the meantime, Genesis paints are still available on our website (while supplies last), here:

Paints, Mediums & Varnish - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

But even when Genesis is gone, it will not be the end of the heat set paints! Stay tuned for updates over the next few weeks!

Nevin Pratt, CEO

24 Likes

Wonderful news! Can’t wait to try it!

2 Likes

Yay! This is awesome news!

2 Likes

Will they also have matte varnishes? This sounds wonderful. I cant wait for more info on these heat set paints.

3 Likes

Thank you such great news :two_hearts::heart:

1 Like

This is fantastic news! Looking forward to your new heat set paint!

1 Like

OMG great news!! Yassss!! :pray::tada::tada::tada:

@bountifulbaby @bbsupport

Is this Kebelka or a completely different line of paints?

5 Likes

BB replied on FaceBook that it is NOT Kabelka

6 Likes

Im sooo relieved !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks, Nevin and BB.
Yay so many choices now for heat set painters, I know you guys are so happy!

1 Like

Awesome, what a huge relief, though it was going to be the end of my hobby. Well done.

1 Like

Yay!!!

Thank y’all for thinking of what we will need and working to provide.

I’m so excited!! Can’t wait for more info on these new heat set paints.

That is so awesome!! I’m
So excited for this!
Thanks!

Anybody tried the new Pratt paints yet?