Moonbay's PIF Winner!

Hi there again :smile: I had soooo much fun with this PIF and I got so many awesome answers that I just HAD to put them all in a hat on slips of paper to pick. I canā€™t believe the response because so many entered that the hat was full of pieces of paper! Iā€™m gonna show all the responses to my grandkids who ask me that question all the time. I know theyā€™ll get a real kick out of it, since that question was originally their idea! Thank you so much to everyone who responded and for the VERY entertaining answers! I loved it :heart: AND THE WINNER IIIIIISS: @JackieJo !!! :gift:
Congrats!

12 Likes

Congrats Jacky!!! :smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations @JackieJo. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

WooHoo @JackieJo !!!

2 Likes

Yay! Congratulations Jackie xx

2 Likes

Congratulations Jackie :heart_eyes::tada::heart_eyes::tada::heart_eyes::tada::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wooohoooooo @JackieJo :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Yay Jacky! Big congratulations.

2 Likes

Helenā€¦ You sold!! Garden time???

2 Likes

Maybe! I hope so. If I donā€™t get this project started the beds wonā€™t be ready to plant. I have to finance a fence next!

2 Likes

Another saleā€¦ Coming right up! I told you my money wishes work!!! Lol just not for me! Lol

3 Likes

Nikki is a money fairy!

3 Likes

I think I might be!!! Butā€¦ It only works to give the wishes away! So people can get what they need! :heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø lol I hope this is becoming real! Lmaolmao itā€™s totally weird how itā€™s been working lately! :heart:ļø

2 Likes

I sound like a 4 year old or someone on a bunch on drugs! Haahahahahaha I love imagining fun things and seeing if I can make them work! Haha Maybe all this time is south Texas has finally gotten to me and Iā€™m going crazy! Lol But, heyā€¦ If my wishes are workingā€¦ Iā€™ll take crazy! :kiss::heart:ļø:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

OMG!!! Iā€™m so happy!!! Thank you so much for all the congrats everyone!!! Moonbayā€¦ Thanks for doing this PIF and for drawing my name!!!

6 Likes

Congratulations Jackie . . . O.k. Nikki send some money lotto wishes my way !!! LoL !!

3 Likes

Lololol it only works if you really NEED it!!! Lol, Iā€™ve been wishing for our island and that hasnā€™t happened yetā€¦ Lolololol

1 Like

Congratulations!!! :tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

many CONGRATS!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes