Mmr

Ok after hours of thinking of what to do I have narrowed my paint choice down to waterborne or Ultimate Fusion. I watched tutorials on each kind and I am leaning towards Ultimate Fusion. I need some supplies too and the UF kit provides them. So if any of you talented and knowledgeable ladies could let me know one more time, which of these paints you prefer it would help me make my final decision. I am sorry that I am fussy but I want to make sure I start reborning as best as I can, of course talent will help too and I hope I have some of that. lol lol :roll_eyes:

I hear that UF is an easier transition from GHSP. But I have never used them. I’d love to try them but don’t want to invest in any more paints right now.

3 Likes

I have never used GHSP I am just getting started.I guess its not easy to decide

1 Like

It is not easy. I love Liquitex and a lot of people love Golden which BB sells. When I first started someone told me to pick one paint and stick to it till you are an expert on it. Waterborne was a big learning curve. If you pick Waterborne be careful with Glass and Tile Medium if you use it and make sure you stir everything (shaking is not going to mix it). I figured that out after I switched to Liquitex, lol. I still use Waterborne in small doses sometimes or mixed with Liquitex. Can’t wait to see what your final choice will be.

1 Like

thanks I will let you know the I will have to pick one of my 7 kits to be my first do not know if one would be easier than another maybe that’s :kissing: mt next question?

1 Like

Everyone will have an opinion, lol. I would paint a BB sale kit 19 inch. Too small is too hard and to big would be too much.

1 Like

I have 7 kits already, Corbin, Spencer, landon, Everly, Cupcake Fairy,Fawna A full body boy kit from BB. In fact they are all from BB so out of those I need to pick one to start with. Out of those would one be easier than another.

My vote would be Landon, it would be nice to see what others think.

1 Like

I have used Genesis for many, many years. When UF came out, I was intrigued by it. I bought the basic set. I absolutely love them and the durability of them. You can easily get the same effects as genesis. I love the idea of not having to bake. I also highly recommend Sue-Ellen’s Patreon series. You will learn so much about skin tones and her knowledge is endless. She is a professional movie makeup artist.

1 Like

Well I did it , I ordered my set of Ultimate Fusion paints. I watched one of Sue-Ellen’s tutorial and I liked the way she talked about getting the color right and normal. I think I will like it. I will stick with UF for now and then go from there Thanks for the help guys I really appreciate it you guys :smiley: are all so helpful

1 Like