Missed you guys

Gosh, I really missed you forum friends. My husband went into to the hospital on Wednesday morning with what we thought was a heart attack. He had every test available and his heart is in great shape. He had what they are calling a cardiac event. Basically, his heart rate dropped from sixty to thirty very quickly and remained pretty low, in the forties and fifties for awhile so he was admitted. He’s home now, and just fine, so I’m back. They said it was because of stress which we have certainly had enough of lately, but I won’t go into that. Anyway, getting my mind back on pretty babies is such a happy relief. Prayers for us, please. We are going through a lot right now.

4 Likes

Glad you are back - hope better health is headed your way- many prayers! Where are you in Washington? I’m in Olympia :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So glad to hear Hubby is doing well and it wasn’t anything more serious than it was. That was certainly bad enough. Praying for him and you as well, glad you are back and all is on the right track again. Bless you both.

so glad your back your in our thoughts and prayers glad your hubby is doing well wishing him a speedy recovery and wishing you both less stress
sending possative energy your way

So glad you’re back and that your hubby is doing better. Sounds like he needs some “cuddle therapy” from a baby to help him relax. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

So glad to hear that hubby is out of the hospital. You both are in my thoughts and prayers.

We are near Gig Harbor. I knew somebody was in the area, but couldn’t remember who it was. My daughters boyfriend lives near you, but we don’t get up that way much. It’s a long drive. It would be super cool if there was a doll show somewhere we could meet up at though! Maybe something will come up.

Thanks Diane. It’s been a super hard couple of weeks around here. Long story… but things are looking up. Needless to say, I am not accomplishing much reborning.

The Crossroads Doll Show is at the Puyallup fairgrounds on March 14 & 15th.
www.crossroadsshow.com

:smile:

The way things are right now, I doubt I’ll be attending that one. We have oodles of stress on our plates right now so i am making zero plans for the immediate future, but thanks cindy.

Glad to hear that your husband is doing okay ~ sending best wishes and lots of hugs and prayers your way!

thank you so much Karin. All prayers are welcome.

1 Like

Yes love to see some people at the Puyallup doll show!

Glad to hear all went well. Thats a tough ordeal to go through but great to have a happy ending. Welcome back~

Thanks everybody for your prayers and wishes. Hugs all around.

2 Likes