Miss seeing new babies

Hi everyone I know you all are getting ready for the upcoming baby
contest!! I am ready for it too, though not yet entering maybe next one!! I miss seeing the babies everyone is working on . LOL Can not wait to see them good luck everyone who is entering!!

I’m not sure I’ll collect 150 posts till the end of the first one. Still, I’m working on the baby I plan to enter if I make it, it should be perfect for the first theme

— Begin quote from “Friki”

I’m not sure I’ll collect 150 posts till the end of the first one. Still, I’m working on the baby I plan to enter if I make it, it should be perfect for the first theme

— End quote

well chat it up…you can do it!!!

That is my problem to 150 posts not quite there yet!! Getting real close though! Figure I wont drive everyone to crazy with excessive posting!!!

— Begin quote from “Friki”

— End quote

You still have over a month before the final day you can submit! I know you can do it!

Good luck!

Yeah, I know I could catch up soon if I tried, but I’m kinda in the middle of my studies, got LOADS of other work to do, and not as much time to chat as I would like. I also don’t want to bother everyone with my posts
I’ll try my best I only hope that in my “huntin’ for posts” I don’t forget to finish my doll LOL

Okay, Danielle, since you miss seeing new babies… here’s one of mine I haven’t shown properly yet (at least, not here). Just did a snowy photosession outside my tiny, tiny apartment:

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/418295_271746059562996_127643623973241_692592_1747070242_n.jpg

Link to the bigger picture: http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- … 0242_n.jpg
It’s a Berenguer Angel Face, one of my favorite dolls, and one of the first I’ve reborned. He’s still not finished, I need to root the back of his head. But good enough to pose

I also don’t have enough posts…so I’ll enter one of the later ones!
barb

— Begin quote from “teaser’s girl”

I also don’t have enough posts…so I’ll enter one of the later ones!
barb

— End quote

Barb

You are only 35 away from the required 150 and have a month left! I’m sure you will make it…

Carmen

ALRIGHT!!! A baby!!! I love the baby and I really love the snow being a Florida girl I don’t get to see that I am in shorts in Februaury!!!

Barb make innane comments or just a smiley face! I find that criteria dumb…just a time waster for sure.

joy

— Begin quote from “danielle32320”

ALRIGHT!!! A baby!!! I love the baby and I really love the snow being a Florida girl I don’t get to see that I am in shorts in Februaury!!!

— End quote

Oooh, I’m so envious, I hate the cold!

You know, there’s snow in Croatia now even in the places where it almost never snows, like in my hometown in Dalmatia (a region of Croatia on the coast of the Adriatic sea). I’m never there to see it, and everyone at home says it’s wonderful -the sea, the islands in snow, the palm trees… Wow. I always somehow miss that (and it happens once every ten years lol).

Glad you like my doll

— Begin quote from “joy”

Barb make innane comments or just a smiley face! I find that criteria dumb…just a time waster for sure.

joy

— End quote

I like smiley faces just about as much as you do , Joy…in other words, not so much!
Carmen, I have been a part of this forum since 2010, not long after Nevin opened it back up after closing it down. I read more than I post, but I DO participate!! I find the criterion of the 150 posts a little off-putting, given how long I’ve been around. And no, I’m not likely to make 35 posts by the end of Feb…I don’t think I made that many my whole first year, even tho’ I read the posts here every day!!
Hugs, Barb

that sounds AMAZING Friki!!!

— Begin quote from “teaser’s girl”

Carmen, I have been a part of this forum since 2010, not long after Nevin opened it back up after closing it down. I read more than I post, but I DO participate!! I find the criterion of the 150 posts a little off-putting, given how long I’ve been around. And no, I’m not likely to make 35 posts by the end of Feb…I don’t think I made that many my whole first year, even tho’ I read the posts here every day!!
Hugs, Barb

— End quote

I sent you a PM that will hopefully explain the reasons behind the 150 post requirement.

The restriction is only on BB sculpts if you intend on entering them in the contest… and if you are working on a non-BB kit, we want to see your babies!

— Begin quote from “danielle32320”

that sounds AMAZING Friki!!!

— End quote

It must be! I’ve told my mum to take as many pictures as she can She has a small digital camera, but it should be good for daily shooting. 20cm of snow on the palm trees. People can’t find their cars. Pets lost in the deep LOl
I bet those kids down there love it, some of them have never even seen snow in their lives

yes! i dont like to post unless i really have something to say but i read every day.

It was necessary to establish some guidelines. There are people who lurk in the background only to jump in on contests or events. This is a way of hopefully preventing some of that. Nothing is a sure thing, but we have tried to be fair all around. We have to take into consideration the purpose of a forum and also that this is a way to have fun. It doesn’t take much to post soemthing worthwhile to share with “friends.”

Judy, the easiest is using a web host for pictures like Photobucket. I don’t know if you use something like that or not. It’s free and fairly easy to use. Once your photos are loaded there, it’s easy. Mouse over your photo and a menu pops up. Go down to the code with IMG. Click in the box and it will say “copied.” Come here and left click and paste. If the image is too large, it will tell you here. In photobucket you can resize a photo. When you mouse over an image an edit option will appear. In edit mode you can resize. The only thing is that you need to exit photobucket and go back in for changes to take place. I hope this makes sense. I can help in anyway if you have trouble.

Hope it all works 'cause we would like to see your babies.