Micro preemie chat

I did Wee Mouse as a custom not long ago and will be doing Salia by Olga Auer for the same customer. I also just got Annalliese by Dawn McLeod, I can’t wait to paint her, she has such a cute little face…so does Salia but I really like Annaliese, she might be a keeper…at least for awhile :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I need a purse baby. I just love love the 10 in kits from Martia Winters. Every time I make one it’s hard for me to sale cause I want to keep her

6 Likes

I’m putting all my dolls on hold for Caleb even the ones I didn’t finish for Christmas. :scream::wink::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

You will love him. He is precious!

2 Likes

I am so excited for you, we will need wip pics!

1 Like

I’ve never done wip pics but I’ll try. And I’m going to try as hard as I can to keep him/her realistic. I am leaning towards Vampire after watching @Miss_Kitty lol.

How are your babies coming along @PutABonnetOnIt @Kimmiee

3 Likes

Caleb us SO cute! Yay for vamplings!! :heartpulse::heartpulse::vampire:t3:‍♀️

1 Like

Well I have spent the last couple of days salvaging a baby I melted, yes I melted the top of her had and even made a small black burn spot. Been extremely stressful since she has a mommy waiting on her. I was able to reshape the top of her head where it happened and was able to nearly make it visibly gone. After I root her you will never know. It didn’t affect the integrity thank goodness! I start rooting today😁

1 Like

Almost finished with my Lilly loo. She just needs to be put together. Loving how she turned out

10 Likes

Lilly Loo is my favorite micro preemie!!! She’s so cute!

Thank you

Those lips! I love how she turned out.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

You’re welcome!

@PutABonnetOnIt can’t wait to see!
@Kimmiee Her hair came out perfect!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Does anyone know if Bitty Baby clothes would fit Caleb?

I haven’t been able to stop thinking about the idea of a purse-baby and since Caleb is out of stock/not my absolute favorite, I went searching around some other sites. OMG. Has anyone seen this new baby at MacPherson?! Annaliese by Dawn McLeod, she’s just precious! 13" just like Caleb, 3/4 arms and full legs. Her little sleeping half-smile is melting me!

2 Likes

Caleb is such a sweet baby when it’s reborn. I was fortunate to buy one of the original versions of the kit before it was changed. I did mine as a portrait baby of a preemie named Die,that was at China’s Little Flowers in China.

6 Likes

I went and look at her she is adorable, I also love her little nose! I ordered this little 12” sweetheart

4 Likes