Micro preemie chat

I just love love micro preemies but the clothing is expensive and not many people want to purchase one.

I adore Martia Winters preemie lots. I believe Laura lee eagles is coming out with another one?

3 Likes

I love them too! I have one napping in my purse right now at the ballgame. My granddaughter had to bring her along.

12 Likes

When I’m better at painting I want to get a Marita Winters kit. I love the tiny and toddler babies. I’m a preemie mom so I have a special interest in one for myself.

1 Like

I think I remember seeing a new one coming out too!

She’s so cute. Is that Katie?

Yes!

1 Like

I do too but now I can find out who is sculpting it

That is just tooo cute!

I love the micro-preemies!! I’m rooting one right now:)

Can’t wait to see your WIP

1 Like

Go for it I love the smaller ones

1 Like

I too love preemies but it’s so tough finding clothes

This is where I have ordered clothes for mini babies. Her prices are really good
lisaslittlelasses - Etsy

2 Likes

I love the itty bitty babies. I buy clothes from The Preemie Store and babyprem.com and Etsy. small-beginnings.com has teeny, tiny diapers.

2 Likes

I recently ordered from this shop. She made a custom outfit for me

2 Likes

I have a Caleb that I know I’d make a beautiful baby girl. I can visualize it so easy but I’m too new to try him.

He’s cute too

1 Like

Byron is a smaller kit that can be found on sale. I think I paid around $10 for mine. Great for learning on and pretty adorable. I painted this one a few months ago. It was my 4th baby! I am still learning so I like to paint sale babies

12 Likes

He’s still cute

He’s so cute and tiny. How was it to paint him? I’m still learning so no LE or SOLE for me until I get a lot better.

1 Like