"Melty nose" Ana has found a Mommy!

I doctored up Ana as best as I could and offered her as a free gift to the lady who bought my Summer Rain and she said she would take her!!! YAY!!!

Here are a few pix of the sad little thing…I couldn’t bear to put her into the trash because she reminds me of Rylie when she was a baby…minus the melty nose though :joy:

This is Rylie at 3 months…this poor girl had NO hair until she was almost 3 years old!!!

26 Likes

She is beautiful! :heart_eyes: And if you wouldn’t mention the hose I would not even know that!
And she is a perfect match.
I love her knitted ‘envelope’ (or whatever you call in in English - give me an idea what I want to kneet :wink:

4 Likes

It’s seriously not that bad. Most people don’t have perfectly symmetrical noses. Her new mommy got an awesome gift.

10 Likes

Wow! She’s gorgeous! You should have done a raffle or a giveaway promo if you were going to give her away! She’s worth $

2 Likes

Thank you for saying that!!! Nah…
Shes not worth much of anything like that…
.but I couldn’t bear to toss her bc of how much she looks like Ry…:broken_heart:

2 Likes

I have no idea what the english words are for that.
Knitted envelope totally works!

3 Likes

They’re called buntings or baby buntings in English if anyone’s looking for patterns. Some have attached hoods, some don’t.

5 Likes

She is beyond adorable!!

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I haven’t heard that word for them in a long time.
How about cable knit sleeping bag? No? Lol

2 Likes

That works, too.

2 Likes

She is perfect! A beautiful match, what a treasure

1 Like

She is really pretty and such a great match!!

1 Like

She is beautiful and adorable, too! I like the eyes you used. First Ana I’ve seen that didn’t have black looking “alien” eyes. :laughing:

2 Likes

Her nose makes her interesting. She reminds me of a baby of a friend. Her baby had Crouzon Syndrome.

2 Likes

What’s wrong with her nose? I honestly don’t see what’s wrong with it.

3 Likes

Here…I’ll post a closeup of her…

3 Likes

Well from the pics I can’t see any boo boo. She is adorable!

1 Like

Any kit you reborn is perfect and she is no exception. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My nose was squished flat to my face when I was born. She looks better than I did. :joy:

And I like how your Ana has slightly more open eyes than the prototype. Yours is less squinty.

3 Likes

Thank you guys!! Angie…I saw your baby pics…you were adorable!!! :hugs:

2 Likes