Melissa George

About a week ago, I signed up for her tutorials on patreon. After my payment went thru, I tried to go to several different videos, and they were all marked as being private or that they had been removed. I messaged Melissa, and never received a reply, so I contacted support for help. I got a reply back from support telling me to contact Melissa to have them changed so they can be viewed. Again I messaged her with no reply. As per their rules, you can only get a refund from the owner of the acct, and she’s not answering messages. I’m putting this out there as it’s basically a scam, and I’m unsure why patreon doesn’t remove her acct? I know she’s had some issues, but if you no longer want to keep up with your acct, just close it rather than taking people’s money! End rant

1 Like

It’s possible that she is unable to respond due to the issues she’s having. She may not be on there much with the bizarre stuff that has been happening. Patreon needs to figure out a solution for situations like this.

2 Likes

Are there different tier prices? That could be a reason why you can’t see the videos.

1 Like

I paid for the tier that I could view all of her content.
**edited to add that I can’t even access any pdf’s.

1 Like

I understand people have lives and issues, but I feel that patreon should attempt contact with her and if she doesn’t respond, they should suspend the account until it gets sorted out. I don’t feel it’s right to keep taking people’s money when they can’t access the content.

2 Likes

Oh ok. I use to do her pattern when she was very active. Then she went Mia due to issues. I continued to let my payments go through. Then after about 6 months I canceled. I didn’t even know she was back doing patreon.

3 Likes

She replied to a comment 3 months ago but that’s the last thing I’ve seen.

Oh wow. I hope everything is ok with her. I hope she responds to you soon.

1 Like

I did the same… finally cancelled…

3 Likes

Maybe do a chargeback because you are not receiving what you paid for :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Totally agree.

She seems to have had some sort of break down and I doubt she can even run that page now. I do agree that Patreon should suspend the account and not allow new members.

3 Likes

I plan to.

1 Like

She’s been inactive on there for a long time. Something is seriously wrong with her. She’s either schizophrenic, on drugs, or something else just as bad. She randomly sends messages that make no sense. Use the search bar and read the other threads about it. We are all worried about her. But nobody knows how to help her. :cry:

3 Likes

Contact your bank/CC and do a chaegeback.

I hope she is okay.

1 Like

Yes I’ve read some of the emails she’s sent out… They’re very disturbing.

2 Likes

Very odd from patreon. They should at least look into it. This way it’s far too easy to scam people.
I’d definitely try a chargeback.

2 Likes

I ended up reporting her page and listing the reasons why. Hopefully they take it down until she contacts them.

6 Likes