Meki Stoete complete

This girl will ship home tomorrow. Although this kit is very sweet, I found it to be a challenge for several reasons. The hard German vinyl head takes paint differently than the soft limbs, and since I do air dry, it was more difficult to root. Nothing like rooting BB’s soft, older vinyl! No heating made eye placement a challenge as well.

35 Likes

Omg she’s gorgeous!!

1 Like

She is so adorable I love your version of her! Thank you for sharing her details though, it is always good to know what you will be getting into when you choose a kit.

2 Likes

Wow!! I would take her in a second if she didn’t have a home. She’s Perfection, even through the struggles! You have oodles of talent!

3 Likes

She is gorgeous! I love her!

1 Like

I love her so so so much!

1 Like

She’s so adorable!!!

1 Like

Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love her! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She is such a pretty baby!!!

1 Like

You wouldn’t know she was being a difficult job for you! She’s absolutely gorgeous. I love the eyes you chose and her lashes look wonderful. Great job!

3 Likes

She’s darling and I love her hair!

1 Like

I love her!! She is sooo cute!

1 Like

BEAUTIFUL!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She is gorgeous! Love everything about her! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! This was my first time painting german vinyl The head is very hard and the limbs are more like LDC as they are very soft.

2 Likes

You are so very kind my friend :heart: Thank you!

Thank you, but I can’t take all the credit. She was sold as a custom, so her Mom came to me wanting this kit as she resembles her daughter. She picked the eye color, and from her pics, she had very thick dark lashes, and dark curly hair, so i added those things so she would have more resemblance. She was a fun baby but there was definitely a learning curve with the head!

You are too kind…thank you!

1 Like

Thank you all so much for the super kind comments! I am humbled by them :heart: