Megan is done!.....almost

This is a little more orange than she is, in person. I still didn’t have the guts to root lashes…and she’s bald, but the ladies at work loved her:) THANKS for all the tips and advice!

25 Likes

Well, it doesn’t look orange now that it’s uploaded! Ha

1 Like

She is cute! Even hairless. LOL

1 Like

She’s gorgeous!!

1 Like

rootng lashes on a sleeping baby is easy …give it a try with a light brown mohair. I reborned Megan 5 times I like that sculpt .

4 Likes

When I root eyelashes I hold the hair in the crease of the eyelids with my fingernail so I have a guide as to where the hair is going. Otherwise, it could end up anywhere. lol

3 Likes

You did a super job! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::tada:

1 Like

Thank y’all…I had fun making her…still terrified, tho, since she is only baby #2. Not quite ready for Summer Rain yet…haha

1 Like

She is cute !

1 Like

She is so sweet!

1 Like

Awwwww, What a little cutie…love this little kit! :smile:

1 Like

She looks so peaceful lying there having a snooze. She’s beautiful xx

1 Like

Awww…she’s a lovely litte girl!!!

1 Like

Go for he lashes they are going great for me and I’m brand new to this! So so excited to see these Megan’s popping up! She is the first baby I’m doing for myself for my own collection and the first baby I’m attempting rooting on. I adore her kit and can’t wait to reborn her!!

1 Like

She looks lovely. If you choose to root her eyelashes (and you should) don’t forget you are going to have to take her head off the glue the lashes on the inside!!

2 Likes

Oh she is just darling! I have yet to paint a Megan but I do love her and yours is beautiful.

1 Like

Awwwww…what an adorable baby you made…nice work…!!

1 Like

She looks like a real baby!

1 Like

Thanks for the vote of confidence. My hubby says I’m my own worst critic because I never think anything is good enough :stuck_out_tongue: It means more to me coming from people who look at dolls all the time.

You did so good , she’s adorable !!!

1 Like