Meet Charlie

The second kit I did was an Ashley sleeping kit. I didn’t like how she turned out so I stripped her and tried again. I’m still not thrilled (which is why baby now belongs to my son (not weighted, of course)) but I’m happier. One thing changed… baby went from a girl, Emily, to a boy, Charlie lol!
PS Those ‘flaws’ on his nose…? My son has a vein on the bridge of his nose just like that. And the line on the tip of his nose is the same as the line my daughter had on her nose when SHE was born… it eventually went away, lol

31 Likes

Oh how cute and happy is that little boy . My son has Ofelia

3 Likes

Awww, he loves his baby!! That is too cute.

2 Likes

Thanks! We like him :wink:
Oh my, what a fun doll to have! I had to google him and he’s adorable!

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile:️ he does, it was adorable :slight_smile:️ sister has had hers for some time and I think he was just waiting for his :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your son is adorable with his baby! Good for you to allow him to learn to be a “daddy”.

4 Likes

How precious! Your son is adorable :heart:

2 Likes

How sweet!

1 Like

Your son is too cure! I can see he loves his baby ! I want to make my grandson one when he is old enough ( he is on only 10 months old now).

2 Likes

How sweet!!!

1 Like

awwww I absolutely love to see little boys with dolls. My first son had 3 small store bought dolls when he was little. He loved them. Carried them everywhere :heart:

1 Like

So cute! He looks thrilled! I’d give one to my oldest nephew (5) if I was confident his 3 younger siblings wouldn’t destroy it :rofl: My niece got a build-a-bear for her 3rd birthday in August and it’s completely destroyed already lol

1 Like

The joy on his face is precious!

1 Like

Thanks everyone :slight_smile: We rather like him :wink: He came down the stairs with Charlie under his arm this morning, it was the cutest thing ever! This isn’t his first baby but I think it’s his favorite of the two anyway and that’s OK with Momma :wink:

2 Likes