Me, trying the gel stain by MG tv (tried it again updated pictures)

I did the 2 Titian buff layers. Next step was the gel stain. I gotta let it dry overnight. Then tomorrow I will wash it off. I brought the brushes too.

6 Likes

Yea that step was interesting when I saw it!

1 Like

Awe too bad it has to come off, lol! Would make an interesting Alternative. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

yep, looks like measles or something, lol

2 Likes

Lol, it does

1 Like

So my son had Hand/foot/mouth disease as a baby and his eczema amplified it… this reminds me of that… poor bubs
This was on the 3rd day… as they were starting to heal.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness! That poor baby!! :hushed:

1 Like

I know. :frowning: He didnt even seem to notice though. He was happy the whole time and it was before he crawled or anything and too young to scratch. So it was a lot better than it could have been but still sad. It took about 2 weeks to fully heal.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, poor baby. That had to be awful for him.

1 Like

Now I want to make a baby with eczema or measles, lol. Poor baby!

1 Like

I’m so glad to hear he healed up quickly. I wish we did as we age lol .:blush:

4 Likes

Are you sure he doesn’t have the “Measels”??

1 Like

Poor little head hope he survives he looks like he could be really sick :smile:

I joined her Patreon because I really need to know what this is all about! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Poor baby!!! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Well, I need to find some clear gel with alcohol in it. It took on the head some, but not on the limbs. I couldn’t remember if it was with or with alcohol. I looked at a few n they didn’t have alcohol. So I assumed it was without.

2 Likes

She had a lot of informative information. Very well worth every penny.

1 Like

@Msmimi04 So where is the “After” photo of how this stain worked when you washed it off?

1 Like

I’ve seen the video now and that looks like a ton of fun! There’s nothing like making a big old mess in the name of creativity :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am lost as usual… what is this about ?

1 Like