Max is here!

Oh, just realized the host can’t be in the challenge. If we can’t find a host, I’ll still volunteer and just paint my Max for fun :blush:

2 Likes

Me either :slight_smile: Will be weird that’s for sure! LOL

3 Likes

Well, CAN the host also be in the challenge? I don’t know exactly how it’s supposed to work. I would think the host is in charge of posting pics on the date. Is that all?

@CamsGigi Tammy, EVERYONE is welcome in a challenge, no matter the skill level! :thumbsup: It’s just for fun and it’s always nice to see how the same kit can look so different.

2 Likes

Ok :slight_smile: I have one on the way too - but I ordered a “seconds” :wink:

2 Likes

Seconds will work! :thumbsup: I’d have ordered seconds too, if I’d known they were available.

I got mine today too Karen!! He is sooooo darn cute I wish I could start on him right away but I can’t. I have one I’m painting right now and 1 1/2 heads to root still. So I gotta force myself to finish that stuff first but it’s going to be hard. I want to get started on him NOW!!!

3 Likes

So anyone know what might have happened? I bought. Second maxs yesterday. I’ve al2ays gotten a confirmation email like as soon as paypal processed and later a shipment email. Still nothing. Nothing my spam either. Anyone ideas? Thx guys

Just had to order another cause he got claimed QUICK! Lol

7 Likes

You can call them :slight_smile:
I have had one order do that. And it worked out right.

2 Likes

I bet you’ll hear from BB tomorrow that your Max has shipped. If not, maybe call and ask them.

Haha… @jlesser we typed at the same time! :smile:

3 Likes

I’m a novice myself but I did order max too! I’m thinking of buying another one. The first Max will arrive tomorrow. I have 5 babies in process right now and I know that I should really finish them up first… But I can’t resist wanting to join in as well. I’m going to go now and order another one… How soon would we start and would I have time to order a seconds kit for the challenge? :blush:

2 Likes

Mine is scheduled to be here Saturday !!! I can’t wait - I like the little babies!

2 Likes

Are you volunteering to run it???:grin:

2 Likes

Sure the host could be in. You’re not judging, just doing the “footwork”. Gathering and posting photos.

2 Likes

I got my Max kits today too and OMG is he a cutie. I’m pretty sure I’ll be keeping one of these.

I think a Max Challenge would be awesome, I’d join that one for sure.

4 Likes

Okay I’ll do it! :thumbsup: :smile:

3 Likes

OKAY! What are we doing? Best Max? Cutest Max? Alternative Max?

1 Like

SURE! LOL…@honojane Helen, anything is fine with me! Maybe I should start another thread with the dates, etc?

4 Likes

Yeah! Start a contest thread… that’s what we usually do. We need a theme! Ideas ladies?

4 Likes

This is awesome! My first group activity! Lol

5 Likes