Max is here!

SOOOOOOO adorable, oh my gosh…his little scrunchy face and those skinny arms and legs…my heart melted all over the place! Can’t wait to get started on him now! :heart: That little face is TOO CUTE!!! Love his little pouty lip. So happy I got two because for sure, I’m keeping one! :smile:

20 Likes

I was sooo hoping for a picture! LOL

Cant wait to see your versions!

2 Likes

I ordered mine when he first came available too but says delivery not until Friday :frowning:

2 Likes

Mine should be here tomorrow.

1 Like

Mine came today. He is so scrawny. But I love him anyway! :grin:

2 Likes

I don’t think Cindy’s babies are stereotypically the “prettiest” babies out there, but they are simply amazing when it comes to detail, and realism, and I just love all of them!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Mine should arrive tomorrow. :blush:

2 Likes

We need a Max challenge!

5 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, @kareninflorida! Who will host?

1 Like

Whoever’s left…LOL…

A little attempt at humor today :smile:

We need to have some FUN around here, right?!!

7 Likes

Hahaha!!! True. :blush:

2 Likes

Probably the host is not participating in the challenge, right? So anyone NOT doing Max want to be in charge?

@izzy? It is smaller than a swap. Think you have time to host a challenge? :heart:

Thanks for showing pics! He’s so CUTE, even before reborning :heart:

2 Likes

k, well if you didnt already know you guys have made my heart skip. He is too stinkin cute! Hoping tomorrow I get to jump on the Max train :slight_smile: lol

4 Likes

That would be so fun! I’m not good enough to compete with you guys but it would be awesome to see everyone’s versions. :slight_smile:

You dont have to be better than others or even the same as others. It is just a fun way to do a kit as a group :slight_smile: And makes picking which kit to paint next easy. LOL

5 Likes

That’s true :slight_smile: I just finished promise for a coworker that lost her baby. He isn’t perfect but I think she will love him just the same. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oooo I’m in :grinning:! My Max should be here tomorrow :blush: I’d be willing to host but, I’d need a mentor to help me along with rules and such :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awww thanks for the pic! He is a cutie!!! Can’t wait to get mine!!! Hopefully tomorrow :blush:

2 Likes