Max assembly?

I think Max is the right weight for his size. So do I just stuff him?

1 Like

I added weight to the tummy and I think a little to the limbs, none in the head… He is a little under 2 pounds but feels a lot heavier.

1 Like

So… Maybe to the ankles and wrists and a little in the tummy? Not head though?

1 Like

Um I know @honojane, @kareninflorida, @wispywillowrebo, @DancesWithDolls all did a Max. Maybe they can help with what they did. Like I said mine is kinda heavy at 1 pound, 12 ounces. lol

2 Likes

I put glass beads in his arms and up to the knee in his legs topped with fiberfill, with a bag of poly pellets in his tummy and topped with fiberfill. His head I just put fiberfill in because it’s not floppy at all, so I didn’t weight it like I normally do.

4 Likes

I’ve done 2 so far and they are very different from one another. I haven’t weighted the full vinyl Max yet so I’m not sure what he’ll be like once put together. The other one I put on the cloth body and weighted his limbs, head and body just like normal, he weighs 2lb 4oz.

2 Likes

I just finished him today . I weighted the limbs, a little the tummy and just a tiny bit the head .

3 Likes

That sounds perfect!

1 Like

I weighted mine like normal too … I put more weight in his body than in his head … I love my Max .:slight_smile:

1 Like