Matte with flesh

I know a lot of you do the varnish layer with flesh added. What is the ratio? I plan to use satin mixed with matte and would like to add flesh. I am wondering ratio and consistency. Thank you! @AmyR777

3 Likes

Ok, I’ll post pics of my Presley after this bake… Tell me what you think I need:-)

1 Like

Oh no!!! Some of mine had blue marks… Now they are moles!!!

3 Likes

I mix the two varnishes to a 50:50 ratio. Then, I add some fesh 07. I just look for a nice fesh-tone color.

2 Likes

Thank you Amy!!!

Almost time for details and varnish!

9 Likes

She’s lovely, Nikki!

2 Likes

Do I need another warm wash Amy?

1 Like

Wow, looks wonderful! Perfect!

2 Likes

Thank you!!! Thanks exciting!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

Perfect just like she is!

3 Likes

Beautiful skin tones!

2 Likes

Oh my god… Thank you!!! I have a problem with stopping. I never know when enough is enough. So THANK YOU!!! Now I have to figure out what color hair…:scream:

1 Like

Oh!!! I guess she’s a girl!!! I didn’t know… But I think you ladies did!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:wave:t3:

2 Likes

Oh Amy, let me apologize about the baking pan​:grin::grin::grin:. My nuwave is broken!!! :scream::scream::scream: BUT… A new one is on the way(eBay) … I can’t believe how much I miss it. I LOVE that thing!!!

2 Likes

I think she’d look great in either light brown or even dark brown hair:)

2 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning: I have some baby brown I was waiting to try!!! Yay!!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️thank you!

3 Likes

Baby brown is my favorite mohair color to use, it’s so realistic, you’ll love it:)

3 Likes

I like her as she is! Beautiful skin tones!

2 Likes

Yea! I’m glad you found a new one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, Nikki! You have gotten so good! I can’t believe your flesh tones on that baby. They look AWESOME!

4 Likes