Match for this baby?

Can anyone recommend a kit that resembles this baby please?

Willa Brace?

7 Likes

Oh thank you so much :hugs:

1 Like

What about Twin B?

Nailed it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes she did!
Thank you again.

Willa is a perfect match!

1 Like

I know, right.
I love it. I appreciate the help.:hugs:

wow great match please show us after you paint her

1 Like

I will if I do that kit. I still have to finish a Realborn Rebekah kit. Im not sure if that good at this. I always feel they aren’t good enough. I did some a long time ago. I finished an Isaac and Lane that I have pictures of but people have different techniques now and I feel waaay behind. I guess it takes practice.

1 Like

I think mine are too subtle, like theyre not painted enough. Any constructive criticism is appreciated. :blush:

1 Like

My only constructive criticism would be to keep going! They look great, just not quite finished. If I was painting them and took those pics I would likely think I was about halfway finished. I used to struggle with that as well (sometimes I still do!), mine used to be very light and I was told not to quit 5 minutes before the miracle. I started to just keep going on layers when I got to the point I would have quit before and it started to click for me, just seeing the progression. I do mostly all very small mottling sponge layers, what some call texture layers, and that helps immensely with getting a lot of skin depth.

1 Like

Oh thank you so much. That’s great advice. You
Would be a great teacher!

I think I get scared to overdo bit you’re right. I want to try adding yellow and do more blue and purple and red mottling layers.
Im not sure what order to go in though.
Do you know of any tutorials just for an idea?
Not to follow exactly the same.

1 Like

You are so sweet! I actually do teach :heart: I have a YouTube channel, I have full tutorial series for channel members, (starts at $5 a month) but I also have a lot of free videos as well.

1 Like

There are lots of step by step reborning videos on YouTube to get ideas from. Google ‘reborn with me’ and the directions should come up. This is a good one.

1 Like

Thank you :hugs:

Thank you Emily, I’ll check it out.
I appreciate you being so helpful and patient with everyone’s questions, not just mine. I’ve seen you answer a lot of questions and you’re really great at explaining things. It’s really kind of you to help so many people. Thank you🥰

1 Like