Match a kit

Can anyone recommend a kit that would match this picture of my daughter when she was a newborn?

8 Likes

@kristi @izzy @Rnd210

2 Likes

Evangeline Laura Lee Eagles perhaps?

2 Likes

Fay by Jannie Delange?
http://www.janniedelange.com/FAY_ab_shhh_712x551.jpg

8 Likes

Tegan Eagles?

5 Likes

Wow, Izzy! Perfect match! Even the lips!!! :heart_eyes:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No idea what kit this is but…

1 Like

Looking…

2 Likes

I think Isaac looks like her.

The lips are a great match, so far this is the closest. Thanks izzy

1 Like

Liam, Charlotte

1 Like

Izzy, do you have some kind of “secret matching software” girl??? You are always so right on!

Haha thanks Lynn! I wish! That would make it a lot easier! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can see Charlotte, especially the nose and eyes

Thank you so much. She is nine years old now and still so incredibly beautiful, I know that something parents always say. All three of my kids are mixed, but it’s kind of funny she was born with dark curly hair and a much darker skin tone then both of my boys at birth. now she is the lightest of the three all of her dark curls fill out as a baby and she’s blonde now with greenish eyes.

5 Likes

This is getting hard, Ellis has a lot of matching features as well, I Liked the lips on Fay by Jannie Delange that Izzy suggested, I just didn’t feel like the nose was a great match. Miranda (Rnd210) suggested Charlotte and I was shocked how well she matched because I’ve scoured through bountiful baby so many times looking for a close match, and now Ellis has some great features also I love the bottom lip it’s perfect, Lyric definitely had that pouty bottom lip when she was a baby. I wish I could take some features from each one. thank you for your help, I’m thinking it’s a tossup between Ellis and Charlotte so far

2 Likes

That is so sweet, I have really wanted and tried to get her into modeling since she was very little, we have even been stopped several times over the years at the mall, Walmart, the grocery store, a car wash, by talent/modeling agencies saying they want to represent her and ask me to bring her in, but everywhere we have been just seems to be like a scam. And I just have no idea how to get her started.

1 Like

She looks very "Wegerich " to me, hey maybe a sculpt she hasn’t made quite yet! Gorgeous baby! This is Wolke.

3 Likes

lips and nose :smile:

1 Like