Marnie KOTD

In case ya’ll are interested. I’m passing on her.

1 Like

Who is Marnie??

A new Realborn on the home page

KOTD - kit of the day on BB home page. Marnie is a newer realborn kit.

I have heard her vinyl is different like Harlow’s though.

I made a marnie I still have her for sale and I broke like 12 needles on her head omg.
Just got a custom order for another Marnie with darker complexion, finished painting her- JUST finished Autumn rooting- no needles broken like usual, picked Marnie up. Here goes Marnie- needle just snapped immediately oh not again!! I’m not kidding it’s literally right this second lol very first hole I went to poke

1 Like

Ugh!!! is it worse than german vinyl?

Would a heat lamp work on her?

The same thing happened to me with Callie, the vinyl is super hard, I won’t do it again

Oh god :woman_facepalming:t2: I’m about to reborn a Marnie and root her so now you have me worried :rofl::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

this is my callie

I also broke 4 needles😓

6 Likes

I just got Callie, I paint hair so I’m not worried about rooting, but her vinyl color is so different, that worries me :slightly_frowning_face: I wish I had known before I purchased her.

Oh shoot I hate the hard heads!!

1 Like

It’s not too bad just harder than I’m used to- with a rice sock it is perfectly fine :slight_smile: I haven’t had to pull out the rice sock in a super long time. So it’s not horrible but it is harder than I am used to because I never Heat the heads

2 Likes

Welp. This has me prepared for if I reborn a Marnie. May I ask how you use a rice sock? I’ve heard of heating up heads, but I’m a bit too scared to do that, lol.

Oh no! I’m so sorry! I think this is going to be our new normal for awhile 🥲

Aww adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really like Callie for some reason and want to eventually reborn her also :slightly_smiling_face:

Your Callie looks adorable though even through the trouble!

1 Like

I have a Callie finished painting so I will report back and let you all know how her vinyl is. It’s not too hard at all- I don’t want to give the wrong impression but it is harder than I am used to. :slight_smile:

I put rice in sock and pop in microwave- I do not like the smell of it if you warm it too long!

Ok good! Yael’s head was so hard! And so was Braelyn

Katie, how long did it take to sell Marnie? I don’t even remember buying this kit :joy::rofl::joy: while painting her…all I can think is “I hope I can sell this hard … baby! :joy::revolving_hearts:

1 Like