"Make Me Pretty" Challenge Voting (VOTING CLOSED) WINNERS!

@micholc did you keep your baby or will he be listed for sale? Congrats to the winners everyone did a great job.

3 Likes

I will sell him. Are you interested?

3 Likes

HE IS SUPER CUTE! Sorry forgot caps was onā€¦ LOL

2 Likes

2 Likes

How about everyone else? Are keeping or selling your Ella Elizabeth?

2 Likes

I listed mine tonight on reborns.com.

3 Likes

Congrats to the winner.:tada::tada::tada::tada:

Thanks again @micholc
Since I received her I thought she looked Ecuadorian :slight_smile: and after the earthquakes they had I decided that I was deffenetly making her an Ecuadorian baby. She sold fast and well in a time when sales where very bad. We used the money I made to helped support Ecuador in their time of need.

7 Likes

Thanks @micholc for being so generous with the kits and hosting challenge :blush: And thanks for the votes ladies and congrats to all winners :grin:

4 Likes

I donated mine to a local little girl, thank you again for putting on this contest :slight_smile:ļø

3 Likes

@jlesser Just saw him on reborns.com. So cute. BTW, my sister who looked at all the babies, liked yours the best. Sorry she couldnā€™t vote. :smile:

2 Likes

Awe! Well tell her thank you for me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine is already sold. She went to an Alzheimerā€™s patient.

2 Likes

Mine is staying with mešŸ˜„

3 Likes

Mine was going to be for a silent auction but Iā€™m not pleased with her so Iā€™ll give her a spa treatment and donate her :slight_smile: I have another baby going to the silent auction so I have time to really make her pretty:)

2 Likes

Congratulations to each of the winners and to all participants! With all this artful talent
each was beautiful in their own way! Way to go ladies!

2 Likes

This was SOOOOOOO Fun!!! @PhotographyForLife @RosieCait @quiltsabunch @Katinafleming @YelenaRey @Shara
I tagges yā€™all because I thought you would get a kick outta this. :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you again for doing this Michelle!!! @micholc :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Itā€™s so fun to come back and look at old contests!!!

4 Likes

Remember Irelyn and Celeste?

2 Likes

Those were fun challenges.

3 Likes

They were!!!

1 Like