"Make Me Pretty" Challenge Voting (VOTING CLOSED) WINNERS!

Every body can vote. I have had only 25 voters so far. I know there are a lot more members. :smile: Please make comments on this subject so the topic stays on top. The voting will end on Sunday. Thanks a bunch.:heart:

4 Likes

Keep voting! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I was hoping to take the time and really look tonight. But I think I know… I’ll vote now!

6 Likes

I love looking at everybodies work it is amazing how different they all look. Great job ladies. And thanks @micholc you are awesome :star2:

5 Likes

I’m fine with it :blush:

2 Likes

I voted! And yes T :clap:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Is there another BB contest site? I’m fine with it too.

2 Likes

here is the site;

http://bbfcbc.wix.com/bbfcbc

4 Likes

This seems like it was a pretty hard challenge :wink:

Great job, ladies!!!

4 Likes

It was!!! Lolololol

2 Likes

I think voting Ends TOMORROW! Make suer to send your 2 votes in to @micholc in a Personal Message. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump! Vote please!!

1 Like

Get your votes in members. The voting closes tonight at 9pm eastern time. Show your support for the ladies who worked hard on this challenge. :smile:.

2 Likes

We really DID work hard on this one so a few minutes to vote would really "show the love":kissing_heart:

1 Like

Yes, PRETTY PLEASE VOTE!!! :grinning:

2 Likes

Posting another reminder to vote! :blush:

2 Likes

Congrats ladies!

2 Likes

Congrats ladies!!! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Congrats, Sherry @Neenee13 and @Kate! :tada:

5 Likes

After the Max Challenge and how poorly i did there, I needed some encouragement​:kissing_heart: I cant even tell you how validated this makes me feel. Thank you more than you can imagine!!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

5 Likes