Magnets on Amazon?

Anybody know the best magnets to buy from Amazon??

These are what I use

5 Likes

Thank you! They’re super strong?

1 Like

They are strong enough for a paci. That’s all I’ve used them for. And they’re the only ones I’ve ever used.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome dear!

1 Like

These are are the ones I purchased on Amazon, they are the earth magnets if that makes them stronger? They are the size that fits the honeybug pacifier

I use these 10mm x 3mm. They fit snug in the honeybug pacifiers so downsizing slightly is probably better!

1 Like

Which magnets for behind the mouth? I’ve been using the large size from BB when they go on sale.

1 Like

They are great… I order a similar size from K&J Magnetics 12.6mm x 5mm. They have a “surplus” one labeled ZD3 that is N35 but very strong for inside the head. I use it for attaching hair bows and they will stay put without a magnet in the bow (just with the metal clip).

2 Likes

Thanks, Pia!

1 Like

DIYMAG 60pcs Refrigerator Magnets, Small Round Disc Cylinder Fridge Magnets, Office Magnets, Push Pin Magnets, Whiteboard Magnets, Dry Erase Board Magnets, Map Magnets: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

I use these behind the mouth.

2 Likes

Thank you all so much! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

Pia, do these work for pacifiers, too?

Inside the head but WAY too big to fit in a pacifier.

1 Like

Awesome. Thank you for the information

1 Like

Update, hot these today from Amazon.

Very strong! Also ordered some from K&J. Not here yet.

5 Likes

Glad you got them! They work perfect for me, all I’ve used for 2 years.

1 Like

Thanks! But I’m not happy with my little Honeybug pacifier magnets. They’re not as strong as I like. What do you use?

1 Like

I use the magnets you just got! I make my own pacis. Usually with Mam or Nuk brand. I have a circular drill bit the exact dize of magnet, drill hole, E6000 glue the plop magnet in. Once dry I cover with a circle of moleskin. I love the colors that the honeybug pacis come in, but prefer the look of a real one.

2 Likes