Maeve Brace?

I went to look at her and I see many versions of her. Some better than others. She is quite cute but it might be difficult to achieve what I would want. I will pass.

1 Like

She’s not my favourite but I’m going to buy one anyway. I’m starting to wonder if she will take a bit longer to sell out, sounds like lots are passing on her.

3 Likes

I was wondering that too. Plus there will be 700 of her instead of 500. So she really should last a little longer.

2 Likes

That’s what they want us to think ROTFLMAO!!!

1 Like

I’m passing since I got four Wilbys. Trying to be fair :joy:

5 Likes

You guys can keep all the Wilbys and the Maeves too :grimacing:

7 Likes

I don’t know why Wilby is so cute to me! I know he’s a little toad but I love him :sob::joy:

2 Likes

Yes! I love her/him

That poor baby is so ugly and Maeve looks like she’s passing gas.

6 Likes

I can’t help it :sob::sob::sob: Maeve is not for me for sure though

1 Like

Oh right I forgot about the bigger edition

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have to say my Wilby is turning out better than I thought she would. Otillie on the other hand has been a pure struggle!

9 Likes

Aww your Wilby is so sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
For some reason I always want to buy the weird babies, like BB’s poor Joey with the old man forehead lol. I keep talking myself out of buying him, but I may give in, I made him when I first started, and always hoped to do a better job I guess :grin:

2 Likes

This is my Joey. I thought he turned out really cute and he sold fast. The biggest problem with him is that most people make his mouth kind of a wide slash. I used newborn Emmy 1/4 limbs. Joey kit is on sale now for $17.99.

8 Likes

All of them are adorable!!

Give in. You can make him cute. He makes a cuter baby than you see on BB website.

4 Likes

Oh my gosh your Wilby is so damn sweet!

1 Like

So sweet! Definitely better than the prototypes on BB :grin::blush::heart:

Thank you, I might just have to :grin:

1 Like