Maeve Brace?

Who wants her? I was going to pass but then I saw the newly released protos. She’s grown on me.

3 Likes

I’ve gotten all of the small Cassie Brace editions lately but I’m going to pass on this one. I’ve only seen one version that I liked and I’m no Jacqueline Kramer, so I’m pretty sure I’d be disappointed with whatever I did with her. I think she would be a very challenging sculpt for sure.

4 Likes

I think she’s cute…very newborny looking…a little milk drunk smile :blush:

I won’t be ordering tho…I am going to be very selective this year on kits…I dont even know when I will be able to start painting again…so I dont want tonget too many stockpiled.

4 Likes

I want one. I think she would make a great twin for Ava.

4 Likes

It’s a hard pass for me…

2 Likes

Nope I pass

1 Like

I’m somewhere between “she’s cute” and “she looks like a frog”. I don’t think I’m good enough to make her look cute. :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m so glad I’m not the only one that has had this struggle. I’m going to get one, just because I love cassie brace and I want to do all of her kits that I can, but she’ll probably be taking up space in my house like her brother Wilby.

3 Likes

I passed on Wilby. And I have no regrets about that decision. :rofl:

3 Likes

I regret not getting a Wilby! I’ve heard he’s cuter in person.

3 Likes

I thought the original clay version was adorable. I think something was lost in the process.

2 Likes

Perhaps Maeve is cuter in person too. Better get one, just in case. :thinking::wink:

3 Likes

Haha, you will have to let me know :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think she’s adorable. I love the expression on this one. I probably won’t be ordering, though, because I have too many stockpiled and I’m waiting for Rafael by Severine Piret. I really want that one.

1 Like

I’m not sure yet lol, I don’t really like the kit but some photos I like…Cassie sculpts kits incredibly fast lol, I feel every other month, there is a new kit :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I want her lol I’ve been passing on her kits lately but I do want this one if I’m able to get it in the first 2 minutes before it sells out😂 if I miss out I don’t think I’ll be buying her at the inflated price though.

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting her since I saw her fist sneak peek and I’m still loving her! I think she looks like a Wilby and Ava mix and will make a good sibling for wilby… I’m hoping to get my hands in another wilby to paint along with her in the future :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2: I’m hoping I can get two maeves or I’m afraid I won’t be able to paint her

2 Likes

It’s a pass for me

I liked the clay version but with the prototypes her mouth looks really, really wide. I like the expression but her face doesn’t look realistic to me (but hey, all babies are different!)

2 Likes

I love her little squoshy face and I will see if I can get one. Thinking she will be one of my many keepers.

1 Like