Made a romper this weekend

OMG! Total nerd! I wasn’t allowed to go out with friends much less date. I was either with my mom or at school. That was wayyyyy before computers and cell phones! Sewing was my outlet.

3 Likes

Thanks, Denise. :slight_smile:

I like sewing… not very good at it but I like it more than my sewing machine does… lol. I need a new one as I type. Mine broke. lol

2 Likes

Oh, no, Jenni! I hope you can get a new one soon.

1 Like

Beautiful outfit! Nicely done and I agree the color is great!

1 Like

Me too. Sewing stuff by hand takes forever and I poke myself over and over… LOL :confused:

1 Like

AMAZING AMY!!! I love her! I can’t wait to meet her in person!! I love the romper and perfect color!!!:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

When I clicked on this, I expected a simple romper but this little outfit is much more👍🏻. You made a darling baby AND you can sew? I do hope I get to meet you😄

1 Like

Beautiful :heart:

1 Like

Awe… you did a wonderful job sewing her romper!

2 Likes

It is adorable…I LOVE yellow on babies!!!

1 Like

That’s really adorable you should sell them

1 Like

@Blissfulbabies Thank you, Melanie! :blush:

@jlesser Have you started a sewing machine fund? Oh, you can tell your friends & family you want cash gifts for birthday, Christmas, etc. so you can save for a sewing machine.

Thank you, @beverly. :smile:

@Nikkiroc Nikki, she can’t wait to meet all her aunties. :wink:

@Sony72 Sonja, my older brother was the rebellious one. I lived by the rules…most of the time. Now, not so much. Both my boys were rebellious with silly stuff. (I didn’t have to encourage them at all!) Over the years, I have learned to “let loose” a bit but my boys laugh at my version of that. :joy:

@Neenee13 Aww, thank you, Sherry. :blush: I’m looking forward to meeting you, too!

@SilentSleepers, @snuggle2me, @cherielynn09 Thank you, Sam, Carrie and Cherie! :smile:

@katieperry Selling them would be nice. That’s the first baby outfit I’ve made. Now I now why handmade baby clothes are sooo expensive. :wink:

5 Likes

Beautiful!!!

Thank you! :relaxed:

So stinkin cute! Dang wish I could sew!

1 Like

All patterns seem to run large unless I’m making something for me. Then for some reason they seem to run small. Hmm… maybe it’s not the pattern???

2 Likes

Thanks, Angel! :blush:

LOL!!! I totally understand, Helen. :laughing:

3 Likes

very cute you did a great job making the outfit :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you, Alice! :blush: