Maddie Fan Club

Let’s see your Maddies! Let’s share some of our favorite pictures of this beautiful sculpt.

I’ll start. Here’s Maddie, reborned by Carla Robinson.

26 Likes

Your Maddie is gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

She’s gorgeous!!! :two_hearts: Mine is still blank lol. I will eventually have her painted. I love everything about this sculpt. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Gorgeous!!

2 Likes

Oh wow she is so precious :heart:

2 Likes

22 Likes

Wow, her hair!! Jaw dropping beautiful rooting! Love her eye color, too, with that complexion! Your Maddie is amazing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edit: Oh, and congrats on someone adopting Margot!! I’ve seen all your pictures of her and baby Dominic on your Instagram. They are dream babies!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Awww than you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I want to scoop her up. Love your version :two_hearts: lucky mamma

2 Likes

Maize

Holly-Belle

Harper

Would love to paint more in the future :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Thank you for sharing! So cute, and every Maddie I see brings a smile to my face. Such a sweet little girl. I haven’t seen any boy Maddie’s I liked as much as girl Maddie’s lol.

2 Likes

All these Maddies are amazing!!! :heart:

5 Likes

Hi Cherie! Have you ever reborned a Maddie?!

No…but these make me want too…SO cute!!!

1 Like

Here’s my Maddie. She’s such a fun kit. I should do another one some time.

15 Likes

Here’s my Maddie!

14 Likes

Here is my Maddie

15 Likes

I really want to paint another Maddie!

14 Likes

14 Likes

@Rachel_Rose Sooo many adorable Maddie’s posted here! I really love yours though. So perfect!

@Mommarobin have you painted more than one of this kit? She’s gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes