Maddie by Bonnie Brown

Just sharing my blank Maddie’s that are customs. I wasn’t really interested in this baby for myself but after seeing these kits in person, I’m leaning towards buying one for myself

23 Likes

I think she’s quite chunky, but she’s not Joseph 3 month chunky

1 Like

Oh my goodness, she’s so cute! I see she’s 24", just yesterday I was sorting baby clothes and realized I’ve got a stack of clothes for that size but no reborn that fits them. She may be just perfect!

2 Likes

She’s so cute! Those arms bother me though. They’re just sooo straight…

3 Likes

But look at the real baby. Apparently the arms were sculpted from the car seat picture. I think the straight arms work great with that face. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

She’s not very comfortable to hold in a cradle position with those arms. At least for me while she’s blank, it might change once she’s got some weight in her

2 Likes

I’ve been seesawing between liking and not liking this one. Seeing the blank kits(and Sylvias version) really makes me like her :heart_eyes: Wasn’t sure about the straight arms but at the same time really love the rolls on them. I think you may have sold me on this kit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh my! I love that kit! She is gonna be gorgeous!

Oh wow how cute!!!

For some reason to me it looks like her arms are to short and a lot skinnier then her legs

Do the arms look funny in person?

I really like her arms, you don’t see many reborns with straight arms

2 Likes

No,to me they match perfectly.