Mac

How long does Macphersoncrafts take to ship and deliver packages to America? Will there be customs fees at all? I’ve only ordered from there once, but I can’t remember because it was forever ago.

It’s So fast! I’m in Florida and it’s within two days! No, we don’t pay for customs. Free shipping over 100.00 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No customs fee and faster shipping than anything I’ve ever seen. My Odessa kit left Canada yesterday at 6 pm and she’s already in Texas being delivered today. :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Wow, that’s even faster than Bountiful Baby!

1 Like

Yep. I don’t know how they do it. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

That’s crazy and great! lol

2 Likes

I believe I got Maddie the next day

2 Likes

This is not in reflection to your question, but I feel I need to make things straight that I have said before. I have said how MAC took FORever about 2 years ago to ship something I had ordered. Well, I was looking at the invoice recently and it was not Mac at all, but Secrist dolls. I am sorry I said those things about Mac when they obviously do such a wonderful job!

3 Likes

I just got an email saying that my package will be delivered on Monday. It’s not 1-2 days, but still very fast. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was is a kit or just a small package? I should have said, the ones you have to pay shipping on usually take a few days. But the ones that qualify for free shipping usually get there in a day or two.

1 Like

It was a package over $300, so it was free shipping.

1 Like

Well at $300 it may have been too big to fit in the magic sleigh.

1 Like

That’s probably because of the weekend. I ordered Odessa Wednesday and it was here today (Thursday)!! Amazing. A while ago Mac’s used to be a lot slower but they have really stepped up their game!!

1 Like

Most likely. I could’ve swore I remembered my ordered coming after 3 weeks, but I wasn’t sure, so that’s why I asked. I’m surprised by how fast it’s already shipped so far.

1 Like

So it changed from Tuesday to today. Yay!!

1 Like

@MacPhersonCrafts your shipping rocks! Thank you

2 Likes

thank you so much Jennie!!!
You rock too :wink:
hUgs Brenda XOXOOXOX

3 Likes

@MacPhersonCrafts Brenda, just wanted to say thank you for the speedy delivery of my package!

2 Likes

awe thank you so much!!! glad it got there safe and sound :wink:
hugs B OXOXXO

2 Likes