Lucas Brace

Did anyone pre-order him? He’ll be shipping soon. Alexa Calvo’s version is my favorite.

2 Likes

I did 2 . I hope I’ll not be disappointed like with her other releases.

1 Like

Yes, adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I ordered one from Bobbi…

1 Like

What was the issue with her other kits?

2 Likes

Not cute! All looked like her daughter, Honey. Dealers still have her last few releases in stock.

3 Likes

I like him but did not get him. I do think he looks a lot like Otillie with a different mouth. I am saving my money for LLE Gracie. I just do not need to spend more on kits till I paint up some of what I have.

4 Likes

Like you, Alexa Calvo’s version made me fall in love! I got 2, but one is for a custom. I was really happy to finally see one new one from her that I really liked, I’ve been pretty disappointed in her new style this last couple of years. This one to me looked like the final version of what she was trying to create when she did Ottilie and the others, I’m hoping his kit is just as cute in person.

5 Likes

I just didn’t like the sculpts, so after Estella I didn’t order any who came out :wink:

3 Likes

You’re right. He’s like the fine-tuned version of what she had in mind. To me he looks better with sparse hair because of his nice head shape.

2 Likes

I thought he looked a bit like Luxe. I’ve been searching for an in-budget blank Luxe and have come up empty so I had to snag him up! Excited to paint him

5 Likes