Love New Spencer

OMGoodness, I just got my 2 “New” Soencers today and he is really cute, can’t wait to do him now. Too Many Kits, So Little Time !!! Anyone else get him?

5 Likes

I did , I’m with you he’s adorable. Can’t wait to see how he turns out.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see!!!:heart:️:heart:️

I did! I can’t wait to be able to start him.

1 Like

Is his mouth still so tiny? i always liked him but his mouth just seems too small. But i admit to liking a rather wide-mouth on a baby like Serenity has.

I did grab one of the 2nds an it said it was out for delivery yesterday but never came so hopefully today he will come. I hope so he’s my first custom layaway an I would like to get him started. I’m so slow at reborning lol

1 Like

Me too!!!

Yes Helen, his mouth is still pretty tiny but he is really cute anyway. I think I might do him next, after I finish my Serenity.

1 Like

My Serenity will be here today so i will be starting her/him. She’ll probably be a girl since i just did a boy. Be sure and share yours so i can copy her! LOL

1 Like

Wow I don’t know that you would want to copy mine, she’s probably not near as nice as yours will be but I will definitely post pictures when I’m done. I am really slow with the rooting so I have no idea when I will finish that, I am finishing up my Selina rooting today and then I can start on S. So hopefully soon I will post pics. I think I am going to love her. She has really dark eyebrows, I want to be able to do those beautiful shadow brows like everyone does but I just CAN"T SEE the soft lighter colors. It P’s me off.

1 Like

Lolol Lynn, I want to hear you swear in real life! Lololol

I understand completely. i can pull off the light brows, but i just can’t get the tiny fingernails and toenails the way i’d like them because i just don’t see well enough. i need to get in to the ophthamologist because i’m pretty sure i have cataracts.

Whoa, that would NOT be a problem!!! Roll on ROSE.

1 Like

Good morning Nikki. How are you TWO? (you and the little one)

1 Like

I have Bilateral cataracts (both eyes) and it sucks. I can see but they really DULL color. So maybe one day I’ll have surgery and then find out my dolls all look like circus preformers!!! YIKES!!!

Oh what a scary thought, that all my colors might be off! I know my left eye has some color dulling. But i also have terrible floaters that make bright sunlight annoying to my eyes. At least they don’t interfere with reborning.

Oh, by the way, two of my friends have had cataract surgery and say it’s an amazing and easy proceedure. my sister had it too and she was amazed at the difference it made. She couldn’t drive at night and had to to keep her job so she got it done early on.

1 Like

The doctor told me I can have the surgery any time as they are definitely bad enough to do it. They have to reach a certain point as you know before they will do the operation. My mom has had it done and says it’s no big deal too. One day when I feel like they are bothering me enough, I’ll go get it done. I’m not afraid or anything like that.

1 Like

That’s good. You should just do it then because why go any longer than you have to without being able to see right. I’m a big tallker, but you don’t see me running in to the doctor either… :smile:

2 Likes