LouLou is awake! 😍

Look!!! LouLou is waking up! How cute is this?!?! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

29 Likes

I love that! She looks so newborn. Reminds me of one of my babies at this point in the sculpting proccess.

3 Likes

Adorable! I hope she makes her a little less “worried” looking before she’s done with her, though.

1 Like

Precious <3

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yay!!

I missed out on Lou Lou asleep but I’ll have to load up on Lou Lou awakes haha

3 Likes

So did I!! I just wanted to cry when I realized I had missed out!

2 Likes

I missed sleeping Lou Lou also.

She looks sad :frowning:

2 Likes

I love my LouLou, but I think I’ll stick to Elijah coming out as my LouLou opened eyes twin lol

She look beautiful and love the expression on here face :heart:

1 Like

Did you ever paint LouLou? I absolutely hated those feet and hands and even her head the whole time I was painting her. I hated everything about that kit. Then I assembled it and fell in love. Mine ended up being a boy. And he ended up being one of my favorites.

1 Like

I’m undecided on if I would like this sculpt or not. Lou lou sleeping is such a sweet, calm expression but I’m unsure if I like the awake version. Perhaps seeing protos when the times comes may change my mind. Her eyes look a little puffy and she overall looks a bit sad.

She’s not done being sculpted however, so I guess we will have to wait and see ultimately what she will look like when finished.

4 Likes

Yep. It’s insane how much she’s selling for now. I wish I had bought more than one.

2 Likes

I left a comment for Joanna on her awake Lou Lou post a few days ago, telling her I thought she is adorable but that she looks quite sad in her expression. Maybe, just maybe, she will fix that. Here’s to hoping.

1 Like

I’m not sure, I saw today on her IG story, she said she was about to bake her head, she doesn’t look any different from her most recent WIP pics. :grimacing:

1 Like

Seems to be at least $500, I’ve seen a few Lou Lou kits selling for $1,000 :sob:

1 Like

I bought two kits and have not had time for them. Now I wonder if I should just sell the kits. My babies have not yet sold for more than 650.

4 Likes

@jennyk If the blank kit itself is worth that much and you don’t think you will reborn them, it would make sense. Sell one, hoard one?

2 Likes