Lost Charlotte body

Hey guys I have misplaced poor little Charlotte’s Original body that came with her sculpt. Any suggestions?

Which Charlotte?

1 Like

Newborn by Laura Lee Eagles

1 Like

Probably any 18-19 full length body would work fine. I’ve tried the LLE wrap around body plate on other dolls and it seems to fit a variety of bodies.

2 Likes

Ok good! I must have used it on someone else!

1 Like

I do that all the time. I try to keep them right. But I inevitably get them mixed up more often than not. :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

I redone my nursery and flipped rooms so it’s liable to show up once a buy another one lol

I pin a little piece of paper with identification to the bodies. I wish they came with tags inside that said the size. It would make it so easy.

7 Likes

It would!

Yes, definitely!

Check MacPherson’s. I ordered my Charlotte from them and she came with a nice body. You can probably get the same one from them.

1 Like

I keep my bodies in ziplock bags (separately) with a little label inside to identify them. (who they belong too). I actually keep them together with the doll parts too.

3 Likes

Me to. But I been working on poor little Charlotte forever and then stop when I get to busy with others. Seems like when I was doing the remolding for nursery I put it somewhere safe lol now I can’t find it🥲

1 Like

Me to. I will try that!

Oh yeah, I know about putting things in “safe places” and never find them!! hahahaha

3 Likes

I do that, too! I hate it. Also, if things are all messed up in the sewing, etc., room, I can find most things I need. But when I organize and get it all straight, I can’t find things!

3 Likes

I got tired of looking for the right bodies. I now put all my bodies in individual bags with a label on each, then put them all in a small tote. I use the blank address labels and write the kit name on them; they’re perfect and not that costly :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes