Looking for someone willing to do a custom Maddie Brown for someone

Is there someone willing to do one for a woman who has contacted me? I let her know that I don’t do babies larger than 20 inches. If someone is willing to do a customer for her, please PM me and give me your contact info that I can pass on to her. Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

I’d be happy to talk to her but I’m not able to PM you because your profile is set to private. She can contact me through Snugglebuns Nursery on reborns.com. She can also see my work in my nursery. I’d love to do Maddie.

1 Like

My profile is set to private? I’ve never had it set that way before. I wonder if that’s something that happened when the forum changed things and locked things down. I will let her know where she can contact you. Thank you, Jeanhai!

1 Like

I’m also available :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I could make a custom Maddie :slightly_smiling_face: but am unable to pm you also because of hidden profile! :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, you have a hidden profile.

1 Like

I would be willing to do a custom Maddie ~starting my round of painting again on Monday

1 Like

It wasn’t hidden before the forum changes. Anyone know how I can make it public again?

1 Like

No clue. I don’t even know how to hide it.

2 Likes

I found out how to change it. It should be fixed now. So, everyone who responded, if you could send me your contact info in PM, I can pass it on to her. Thank you!

1 Like

I have done quite a few Maddies
Pocket Full Of Posies reborn Nursery

3 Likes