Look who's there!

Finally, after a month I received my Irresistable order !

It’s the “second quality” kit Naomi at a big discount + their sale (25% off), so I didn’t pay much ! And beside a little scratch on the cheek near the ear there’s nothing wrong !

And I have received my UF paint just in time, I have no more yellow and red left.

9 Likes

She’s adorable and wow your lighting is blue!

2 Likes

That’s my tablet camera. It’s not the best in natural light…:frowning:

2 Likes

Hey I just ordered her yesterday too! I was grabbing a couple others and she sneaked into the cart! I can’t wait to see yours!

1 Like

I’m not quite sure what it is, but something about this picture distinctly says “him” to me. I’ve never heard the name Naomi used for a boy. Do you suppose it’s historical like Ashley, or perhaps cultural? I’m curious, but it’s too early for me to break out the Google. Lol

This kit screams BOY to me, that’s why I choose this plate. I don’t have seen a lot of boy version.
I never see Naomi used for a boy, in fact, I rarely see it spell without a “e”, Naomie. I guess Ping Lau has a girl in mind when sculpting.

1 Like

I didn’t know you chose the plate. It’s a very good choice. You are going to make a very cute little boy.

1 Like